•9

ΞEDITEDΞ

Y/n's POV

What the hell is this man talking about? Who is he talking to anyways, I thought he doesn't have anyone here in Seoul. Could he be lying to me this whole time? Or is he trying to drag me into something?

"Yeah hyung, thank you for your help, I don't know what I would do without your help." I heard a burst of small laughter from the other side of the call and he chuckled as well. "You ask me? Well, I don't know how to describe this feeling of mine to her, she's just special to me and I want to make her mine." He said with determination in his voice. Then he sighs, "I think that's all for today hyung, again, thank you. I think she's home now, I'll see you then." With that, he hung up and turn around for the door.

Me being me, using my definitely existing ninja skills to run to the door to make sure he didn't notice me eavesdropping on his phone call. Slamming the door close to make him believe that I had just arrived home. I brush off the dust on my shirt and looked at him. "Hey, welcome back." He greeted and I smile, "Where have you been?" He asks and I stepped closer to him, "Just here and there taking care of some, uh, errands." I lied, he seemed to buy the lie and I was relieved as hell. I smelt the smoke from his smoking session outside, I was just about to ask him but I got cut off.

My phone vibrated and I look to see who's texting. "Unknown idiot? Who is this?" I open the message, 

'I already arranged a meeting for the three of us, this weekend, if you hadn't saved my number, first of all, how could you and second this is Jeon Jungkook.'

Oh, so he's the unknown idiot I saved. I smile and replied to him,

'Sir yes sir! :)'

I replied and put my phone down. Just then Jinae comes out of the bedroom with a tear-stained eye. "Jinae sweetheart, what's wrong?" I ask her while crouching down to her level. "I had a nightmare," I caress her hair to calm her down, "How about we make your favorite? Hmm?" I ask her and she nods with a pout on her face, Jimin behind me was confused, "What's her favorite?" He asks, "Spaghetti tacos!" Jinae cheered and I giggle at her cuteness.

"Alright, then spaghetti tacos it is!" We all cheered while preparing for the food. I And Jimin cooked in the kitchen while Jinae is in the living room. "No! You need to put salt in, she prefers that," I instructed, "But I don't like it," He whined, I glare at him and he cowers down like a puppy and I smiled while he follows my instruction.

Sometimes, I just wished he hadn't left me back then, maybe our ending would have been different.

Jungkook's POV

I arrived home exhausted after meeting with her and trying to arrange a meeting with my stupid and big-headed brother, I need to persuade him, and finally, he agrees. Not after five minutes of sitting on the couch, my butler came and stood beside me.

"Master Jeon, a girl is waiting for you downstairs, she says she wants to meet you, should I let her in?" My butler asks and I just give him a sign okay. Soon I see a familiar figure enter the room. Seulgi. 

"Hey Jungkook, I was stopping by to see if it's okay. I bought there fresh roses, I hope you don't mind." She blushes and I chuckled, it's easy to charm these girls. "Of course, give them to the maids they'll handle it." I sigh and lay back on my couch. She nodded and handed them to the maids before sitting on the opposite couch, the maids serving her tea and a couple of desserts.

"You seem stressed." She picked the teacup and giggled before sipping the tea, "I am actually very very stressed." I said before covering my face and groaned. "Uhh, if the Director-nim hasn't informed you yet, the shoot tomorrow starts at 7 a.m. I just hope you won't be late." She informs and I nod my head signaling her that I  got the information. "Well... I guess that's it. See you tomorrow." She waves before leaving my mansion. I let out a sigh of relief when there's peace now.

"Mr. Han!" I yelled and soon my personal assistant slash Butler came into the room. "Yes Master Jeon?" He asks, "Could you contact Mr. Kim? I'm in need of something from him." I said and he bows before contacting an old friend of mine, who's an expert of finding information unlike me and it would also quicken the process. The sooner the better and she would finally be free. I tap my face a few times to wake me up and sat up from the couch. "He'll do it Jungkook, don't worry. Just be prepared for tomorrow's shoot and everything will be solved."

With that, I head to bed to relax my mind and body from today's stressful event.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~