•6

ΞEDITEDΞ

Y/n's POV

JEON WONWOO? As in The Jeon Wonwoo who always goes to the club and always bothers me? I just hope not.

"He sent me these pictures in person yesterday night. He said these will bring me down and unfortunately... It will." Jungkook said looking at me dead in the eyes. "Why? Don't they already know that you always go to clubs?" I asked him curiously, doesn't his fans know that he likes to go clubbing? He must've like to take a pic a the club or something and then post it on social media since he has a lot of followers. "No, they don't." He answered simply. I was surprise and shock. Hitting him on his bicep, "Yah! Why don't you tell them?!" I yelled at him.

"Hey, You know me right? I'm Jeon Jungkook, an actor, if they found out I went clubbing to get some relief from a girl, my reputation would go downhill. My fans and other people who know me know that I'm an Innocent bunny in their eyes, I won't change that. If they found out, then I won't be a world star then." He explained. I sighed... He's right, one second he's an Innocent bunny hopping around looking all cute and stuff, and then, the next day there's news that the innocent bunny is mating with ten different female bunnies. "But once your fans found out, won't they feel betrayed by your actions? Or what if the media is secretly following you and they caught you?" I rambled out and he pinches his nose. "Could you please shut the hell up? I'm trying to calm the situation but it seems like you're not on my side." He said while eyeing me. I just gave him a chesire smile. The thought of waking up the next day and finding out the Jeon Jungkook is a horny bunny.

What an amazing news to start with your day! Note the sarcasm, please.

We need to figure something out... "Ask your brother what he wants... And grant it. It's that simple. I won't be dragged into this mess because you were the one who came to the club, not the other way around, and you were the one who asked for a five-star dancer, not me. I was just doing my job." I stated as I grab my bag and left his office. He's gonna deal with it himself.. I want to help, but how can I help him? I don't have anything to offer. I have no money, no riches, no cars or some sort.

"Stop right there Miss Yoo. We're in this mess together and we're gonna fix it." Jungkook exclaimed as he stomps his way to me. I roll my eyes. He really is stubborn, isn't he? I turn around and make my way to him. "Look, Mr. Jeon. Who came to the club that day? Who asked me to be their private girl? And whose fault is it?!" I shouted. My word echoes through the entire room. "I know it's my fault but I am human too, I want to have relief and I want to have some fun, can't I have that? Are you that selfish Ms. Yoo?" He asked while crossing his arms, looking at me with one of that stupid eyebrow of his raised.

"You don't know what I've been through... How is my life and you dare to call me, ME, selfish?!" I yelled and point my fingers at him.

"Yeah and what about it?!" He yelled cornering me onto a wall and trap me there. "You don't know what I've been through... Mr. Jeon. My life is more horrible than you thought. Do you think I'm just a slut who goes there just for relief and fun? No... I needed money, not just for me... But for my daughter as well." There I said it. Now a billionaire knows how much of a slut I am for having a daughter. I am not ashamed of having her. I am ashamed of myself.

"You were right then... About me being a slut, I'm just a cock hungry girl who gave her V card away to her highschool boyfriend who left her. Now, will you excuse me... I have things to do at home.." I said bowing to him before leaving his mansion. But again, he stopped me by grabbing my upper arm. "I just need to this last thing before you leave." He said and I nod, silently telling him to continue. "My brother's not the one who took these, he only said that he was told do sent me these photos of us. 

So I made two conclusions, either this man wants to ruin my career or he wants you all to himself."

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~