•19

ΞEDITEDΞ

Eyoooo, I hope you're still enjoying quarantine, well I am. But is it weird to keep having mood swings in times like this? Like I don't know, the slightest things could make me angry, sad, happy, and I don't know, are you guys like me? Is it because I missed my friends?

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ssi!! Our drama got 50,000 views on the first day of its release! Wah, isn't it amazing?" Our director-nim clapped and I immediately blushed, "Ah, director-nim, don't be like that." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Aigoo, you're still the Jeon I know. I knew recruiting you back then wasn't going to be a rue." He pats my shoulder. "The red carpet will be tomorrow. Don't be nervous, okay? Oh and, I heard there's a new girl group from LV entertainment, I heard they already had their first win after they debuted." He lights up a cigar as he smokes. "Jinjja? Who are they?" I ask, "Yeon-ae or Yeontan or something, I heard their songs are amazing." He blows out a puff of smoke.

"Who are the members?" I ask again out of curiosity. "I don't really know very well but there's a girl that grabbed my interest right away." He let out a puff again. I stayed silent then took out my phone and search Yeontan, well, it came out a picture of a dog so it's not Yeontan then it must be Yeon-ae and it is. I click the first link and read the article. "New girl group from LV entertainment did not disappoint the fans and the entertainment. After their first debut, they had won right away. This girl group was supposed to debut next month but due to the upcoming award show, the entertainment had pushed these girls to train as hard as they could to reach their peak.

The group consists of five members. The leader Jisoo, Jennie, Sana, Tzuyu, and now the most trending girl ever in Sout Korea, Y/n. These girls were known for their amazing dance skills, tutored by Lalisa Manoban herself, amazing vocals and rap, trained by Park Chanyeol. No wonder they were the top girl group. It is listed that they will be attending the upcoming award show. Fans are excited to see their idols.

For more information click the link down below..."

My eyes widen as I re-read everything. Is it Y/n? The Y/n I know? I can't believe this. She didn't tell me she was going to be an idol! What about her daughter? Park Jimin? Her Brother? What about me? I couldn't see her normally now. I had to sneak around so that the media won't be suspicious about me dating or about her dating anyone. I couldn't live like a normal person anymore. I had to stay away from her and pretend not to know each other. "Jungkook-ssi, you okay? I've been calling your name for a while now but you seem to have zoned out?" He pats my shoulder and I shook my head. "It's nothing director-nim. I should be going now." I left the room and head to the lobby. Where I met or bump into Seulgi. She smirked and pulled me into an empty office.

She locked the door and looked back at me. "I heard from the news that your little fling became an idol. A number one idol that everybody talked about." She eyed me and I gulp, avoiding eye contact. "Don't be nervous Jeon, by her becoming an idol, it just makes my plan easier, you know how fans or more specifically, how your fans will react when they heard that their precious little bunny already had made out with someone? Such a disappointment, isn't it?" Then she giggled. "Don't worry, I won't attack her... Yet. We'll see how my mood is." Then she left the room leaving me dumbfounded here.

Award Show

"Jungkook-ssi! Did you wear the suit I have you?" My stylist Noona said and I replied with a loud yes. I was here backstage preparing for my make up early since I was the first person who will walk on the red carpet with the rest of the cast from the drama. "Okay I'm done with your hair, don't ruin okay." She threatens me and I gave her the 😝 face. She jokingly slapped my shoulder then left. All of the stylists and make up artists here were married. My company made sure of that, we don't want scandals flying everywhere.

"Okay actors and actresses please prepare yourself for the red carpet!" The staff called and I immediately head out to our car, where I will mostly be riding with Seulgi since we are the main cast.

Jungkook's suit

Jungkook's suit

Seulgi's Dress

As we head to the award show, we didn't talk to each other. We just started outside of the window until we reached the place. Cameras were everywhere, reporters and fans. I fixed my suit before I opened the door and my eyes were immediately blinded by the flashing of the cameras. I hold the door open for her as she stepped out. "Thank you." She mumbled before flashing a forced smile. I know people very well. "Your welcome." I took her hand and take her towards the middle where mostly where the MC would interview us. We were flashing our smiles everywhere until we reached the place. Soon more artists start coming in and filling up the tables and chairs.

"Good Evening everyone welcome to our interview of the 2020 award show. The first guests we have today are Jeon Jungkook and Seulgi, the main casts for the new drama that has broken the records yet again, the first 24 hours receiving 50k views! Congratulations!" Claps were given from the MC and the fans were cheering. "So Jungkook-ssi, I know you've been in the music industry for quite a while now so we're pretty familiar with you, but our Seulgi has just first acting! How does it feel acting for the first time?" She pass the mic to her, "Oh, well at first I made a lot of mistakes because I was very nervous and to top it off I was acting with a very famous actor." She blushed and giggle. "But as the days go by I was feeling a little more comfortable and the shooting went pretty good." She then received a lot of clapping from fans and reporters. "Alright, that's all the question we'll give you, please enjoy today's award show thank you!" Then she ushered us to walk to the door next to her.

But before I went in, I heard something. "Alright, today we'll have a very special idol who will be here! Please welcome Yeon-ae!! A girl group that has just debut that's now trending number 1!"

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~