•16

ΞEDITEDΞ

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Jungkook's POV

"AND DONE! Good job everyone for today." They all clap as the last episode of the drama was done and all  I need to do is just wait for it to release. "Jungkook-ssi! Let's celebrate!" The director called me but I just bowed and smiled, "I'm sorry Director-nim, I won't be able to join for our celebration. I have another business to attend to." I smile at him and he smiled back nods in understanding. "Okay kid, I won't force ya, see you on the red carpet." He bowed before leaving me. I sigh in relief and head to my car, ready to head home, but a hand stopped me from doing so. A familiar clap ran through my ears as I look up. "Seulgi?" I ask and she returns a smirk.

"Congratulations to all of us. Why don't you join the dinner, Mr. Jeon?" She asks in a teasing tone. I roll my eyes, she changed ever since she knew about my mistake. "I'm not here to fight Seulgi, just go join the dinner celebration," I said before opening my car door and head inside. "Watch your words, Mr. Jeon... That girl, Yoo Y/n... Will pay for her mistakes." She spat before I start my car and left the place.

I started thinking... Why did Seulgi suddenly change? I thought she was a nice girl but no, she's the same as all the other girls who wanted to bring me down or who wants to be with me for fame and money. "I'll just head to Y/n's, maybe she'll give me advice." I step on the gas and sped up to her place, hoping that she's still awake during this hour.

---

I rang the doorbell three times but still, no one answers. Until "Coming!" I heard an annoying voice coming from the other side of the door. Then the door opens and I see her in her bed hair with her pajamas, "Who-- Jungkook? What are you doing here?" She rubbed her eyes and I chuckled, "More like why are you up this late?" She groaned and told me to come in. "I just finished the shoot of my drama, and next month will be the red carpet," I said as I sat on the comfy couch. "You want tea?" She yawns as she pours milk on her mug, I shook my head. "What brings you here?" She finally asks as she sets her mug on the table and sat down. "I need advice." I spoke and her tired eyes suddenly widen and her mind is fully conscious, "Huh? Advice? For what?" She asks, "You know Seulgi? The girl who threatened you?" She nods and avoids eye contact, "She also is threatening me." Her eyes widen again. "And I need your advice, should I tell the director-nim about my scandal myself or should I wait for her to do it?" I rubbed my face out of confusion and stress.

She makes a thinking expression, "You know the word, "White lies"?" She asks and I nod. "White lies are the lies that are meant to be kept for our own good or others, so our scandal is the definitely of a white lie. You have more power over her right? When she told the director-nim about our scandal you could just say, that she's trying to bring you down and she wants fame, that's all, moreover, you have your fans to support you. She has no evidence and you said your friend already took care of it right?" She looks at me and I nod. "Then that's my advice, either keep our secret or the reputation that you've built from scratch will be gone in just a second or a blink of an eye." She pats my back, and I don't know why... I suddenly felt flustered.

She's right, why do girls always give the best words? I sigh in relief. "Thank you Y/n for your advice, it really helps me." He scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, no problem. You better head back, it's already so late at night." I nod and head to the door. "I'll see you... Some other time." I said before leaving the place and head back home.

Y/n's POV

I sigh out of relief when he left my place. I head back to my room and lie on my comfy bed. It's been a few hours since my audition but I can't help but feel like I'm on top of the moon. The judges said practice starts tomorrow and also the music production starts tomorrow... They said our debut will be advanced. I'm so excited yet happy, I Haven told anyone except my Jinae, she said she's excited to see me on stage and performing.

"Mommy when you're performing on stage, make sure you're healthy okay? And don't forget about me. I will always love you, Mommy." She then hugged me and I felt tears in my eyes.

Right then and there, I made a promise to myself that I'll make her the happiest daughter in this world and make up for her horrible childhood. Also... I need to tell Yoongi that I won't be needing his help anymore, but still, I don't have the time to meet him. I miss him though, it's been so so long since we've met, like face to face and talking, laughing at each other. I smile thinking about our past, he's the best best best friend ever and the best 'brother' you could ever have.

Sorry a little late update, but here you go! Hope you enjoy, next chapter will be full of practice and some other Idol stuff and I'll speed it up to when she debuted okay? Good!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~

Love you!!!