Y'all are amazing

So... Where do I start?

I seriously didn't think that this book would blow up like this but I am very very grateful for those of you who support this book from the very beginning.

When I first started writing this book, I thought it was a total flop, like, this book's inspiration was from the song call Rockabye itself. Like it just came out of nowhere, but me being me with my stupid memories, I actually forgot  my first amazing story line for this book. So me being the Asian I am, do not want to waste any ideas, so I decided to improvise stuff and voila, this version of Rockabye is born.

I'm actually speechless right now, it's hard to think of words when you're this shocked by the news. It's like I won't the BB HOT 100 like bts but in this case my book got 100K reads, let me tell you 100K is not like a little amount, it's a huge amount! Like I'm very touched emotional right now. All I can say is just, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! For you! Yes for you, the person who's reading this!!!

 All I can say is just, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! For you! Yes for you, the person who's reading this!!!

Here's puppy-eyed Jimin 🥺🥺🥺.

Also vote for my upcoming books, which one do you want me to publish first, they're all basically ready but I don't wanna stack up everything, I have Schizophrenia still going, so yeah, one more is probably good.

[Comment please!!]

↪Two Way Love [Demon JJK X Y/N]
↪Love Story [JIKOOK FF]
↪8 Reasons to love you [KTH X Y/N]
↪Marked [WW JJK X Y/N]
↪Sirens Call [PJM X MERMAID Y/N]

Here are some of their description for their stories:

↪Two Way Love [Demon JJK X Y/N]

"This Love could either go two ways...Good or Bad."---→ Jeon Jungkook, the son of a demon and human, lived in South Korea, Busan. Looking for his soulmate. People look at him like he's a normal boy, but no. Unlike his parents, he has anger and emotional issues. Sometimes when he gets too angry, he'll burn the house or the entire neighborhood, if that's possible.→ Han Y/n, a werewolf, daughter of the Alpha of the Snow Pack. She has seven siblings excluding herself, so in total The Alpha of the Pack has eight children and now we're going to discuss about it. Y/n unlike her sisters and brothers, she's delicate, soft, innocent, pure, and of course, weak. Ever since she was born, she has always been the smallest. She has 5 brothers and a twin sister. She was the last child. What will happen if these two meet?Can The black demon who has anger issues love the delicate soft girl?We'll find out...

↪Love Story [JIKOOK FF]

The Parks are a very well known and they are the most respected people in that time. They were the richest, strongest pack of all time, no one dared to cross their territory. From generation to generation the Parks have always prioritize strength and power, but until the tenth generation. Park Jimin. A delicate boy, fragile, soft, as he is an omega. His parents knew he didn't suit the category, but still they loved him as he's their son. But what they didn't expect was that he's homosexual. People call him a disgrace to the bloodline, but those who have called him names, will receive a huge punishment, as drinking liquid silver. Jimin knew he was a disgrace but his parents assured him that it was okay and to not listen to other people. ~~~I looked outside the window of the palace, or you could say where I live. I've been waiting for my Alpha for almost three years and yet he's no where to be found. "Honey." My mother's voice was heard as she enters my room. "Will he come Eomma?" I said as tears started to surface. She immediately come to me and hugged me. "Oh sweetheart, he will, I know he will." She assured me but I don't feel assured at all.After weeks of no luck, my father had decided to throw a ball, every boy from the village was invited to the palace. I was trying to sniff his scent, but my luck I didn't find him. I sigh and finally it's time to dance. I was in the middle and dance around until it was time to switch and that's when I found him. We looked at his each other."Mate."

↪8 Reasons to love you [KTH X Y/N]

Kim Taehyung. That name scares the whole student, even teachers. He has a mental disorder where he couldn't control his anger. He came from a fucked up rich family, who take advantage of poor people. Han Y/n. The quiet girl. She wasn't known, she was pretty well hidden, until one night, her friend forces her to join a frat party, she ended up in his bed. But before he could see her face, she left his place and never say anything. Until...*~*~*~*"Open the door!" I banged the door with my tiny fist, but that jerk just laughs. "No can do Muffin, we're stuck here." He leans against the dirty wall, I groaned. "You have muscle, break the fucking door!" I accidentally spat and his eyes changed. "Don't fucking curse at me, you little ass, do you get the word no? Or do I need to buy you a dictionary and make you spell every word?" He pant and I roll my eyes."If your stupid girlfriend doesn't have a mental thing like you, we wouldn't be here." I muttered and he heard it, he trapped me between his arms. "She's no one, Love." He whispered and my face is red."I-I don't care." I stuttered, but that was a total lie. "I know you do, don't lie to me Princess, good girls don't lie."

↪Marked [WW JJK X Y/N]

Kim Y/n, 18 years old. She was the most unlucky girl you could ever met. Her parents died out of unknown reasons and then she lived with her grandmother in the countryside at the age of 5. Now that she's legal to live on her own, she moved back to the city and went to the local high school there. What she doesn't know about is the secrets that lurk in the woods of the city and inside herself.Jeon Jungkook, 18 years old. Alpha of Bangtan. The day he was born was he day he despise the most. His father hated him for killing his own mother. He grew up with no love, no affection, all he know is to kill. Now that his father is retiring, it was his turn to rule the pack. But he was still mateless... Until he met you.Both of you were broken, but can two broken pieces fix each other?

↪Sirens Call [PJM X MERMAID Y/N]

Mermaids...People thought they were a myth, but what happens when they are real?They hid in the deepest of the seas and lurk there. They say back in the days, there were ancient mermaids who has the heart of pure gold. What happens when this one particular human meet the descendant of an ancient mermaid?~~~~~Strolling down the beach with his hands in his pocket, thinking about how yesterday was such an event for him. Losing his lover in front of his eyes, oh how he was so oblivious.Moving his eyesight from one place to another he spotted a girl washed out on the beach... Naked. He quickly approach her. Her hair was as golden as the sand. He moved her using his feet and she looked up. Her brown eyes was filled with curiosity."Poios eísai? (Who are you?)" Her soft voice made his ears tingle. More people were curious of what's happening and they started to crowd him. In the end he brought her home...