16 | Rave On

(Slightly s p i c y)

All four of us were nervous about the show we had today.

We were gonna do a different setlist from what most people in the town were used to.

And it was our first show with Ben.

After a little pep talk between the four of us we all started heading to the small venue.

~~~

Once we arrived we all walked up onto the lowly lit stage and started adjusting and tuning our instruments.

Everyone else at the bar were minding their own business and not really paying attention the what we were doing.

I plucked at the strings on my bass and gave everyone an okay sign to let them know we were starting.

I cleared my throat and tapped the microphone a few times then we were set to go.

I took a deep breath and started singing an original that Gwil and I came up with. We called it Twist And Shout .

All the noise seemed to get the attention of about half the people at the bar.

They were seeming to enjoy the little 3-chord ditty we came up with so that was a good sign.

My eyes wandered around the small venue until they fell on a curly head of hair.

It was Mr. May.

He was sitting at the bar, tapping his fingers along with the rhythm of the song.

We locked eyes for a moment and he flashed me a polite smile and a wave.

I smiled back at him and focused on what I was doing again.

The song was over in what felt like a matter of seconds and once it was over the crowd erupted with applause.

I grabbed my water bottle off of my amp and took a swig.

I set my water back down and looked over at Ben who was sitting down behind his drum kit.

He bit his lip and shot me a wink.

I blushed deeply and walked back over to the microphone.

I looked behind me at Gwil, Rami and Ben and they all gave me the signal to go.

~~~

The setlist wasn't very long so the show was over quickly.

We all packed up our things and walked off the stage but we weren't leaving yet.

I went over to the bar where Mr. May was sitting and sat next to him.

"Joseph! That was amazing!" He said happily, resting his head on his fist.

"Thanks"

"I didn't know Gwilym could play like that honestly, he might even be better than me"

"I don't think that's possible." I replied, smiling.

Mr. May was probably the best guitarist I knew, he would occasionally bring his personal guitar into school and play it for us.

Mr. May and I were just talking about what our summer had consisted of so far until our conversation was interrupted by Ben sneaking up behind me.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my torso from behind me.

I felt him press soft kisses to the back of my neck and it sent a chill throughout my whole body.

His teeth lightly grazed the skin on my neck and I gasped.

Mr. May looked over at me with a confused look and I just shrugged as if nothing happened.

Mr. May politely excused himself to go to the bathroom. Once he left I turned slightly to face Ben.

He looked at me through half lidded, lust filled eyes.

"Wanna start heading home?" He whispered.

I bit my lip and nodded.

He grabbed my hand and I hopped off the barstool.

We quickly said our goodbyes to Gwil and Rami before walking out the door and piling into Ben's car.

~~~

When we pulled up to my street we both noticed that my dad's car wasn't in the driveway.

Perfect.

Ben hopped out of the car and walked over to my side of the car to open my door for me.

He dragged me inside by my wrist and fumbled with my keys, trying to unlock the door.

When he managed to get the door open he pushed me inside and pinned me against the door.

I jumped up a little to wrap my legs around his waist.

It was a matter of seconds until our lips roughly connected.

My hands found their way to his long blond hair and I pulled lightly.

He bit my lip and pulled my hands out of his hair, pinning them above my head.

When I pulled away for air Ben immediately traveled down to my neck and started leaving marks that I knew were gonna be noticeable In the morning.

My lips parted and my head fall back, giving him more access.

I let my eyelids flutter shut and let out a low moan.

Ben pulled away and started carrying me upstairs.

My heart was racing with anticipation.

Ben opened the door carefully, making sure I wouldn't fall.

He carried me inside of the room and kicked the door closed with his foot.

you know what happened after that.

W H A T T H E A C T U A L F U C K D I D I J U S T W R I T E
I REGRET
ily
Harrison🌹