🌵Dallon Weekes Imagine🌵

Warning- parent conflict?

Imagine Dallon talking about you in an interview

Dallon freaking weekes

You honestly don't know how it all happened. You guys got married and before you knew it, you were pregnant with your daughter. Of course your parents weren't pleased.

Dallon was currently on tour but he had to go to an interview and a question came up about you

"So Dallon how's your wife? Y/N right?"

"Yeah. She's doing pretty good. Uh she's due with our first child in a couple of months and we're really excited. God I love her so much"

"People are wondering on how you met Y/N. Care to explain?"

"With pleasure. Uh we went to school together and we lived in the same neighbourhood. It was great"

"Sweet! So were there any problems with her parents at all?"

"Oh were there problems. Her parents really hated me. It was alright Y/N would always be really upset. I told her I loved her for the first time. Then it all escalated. I proposed to her and then here we are today, with a baby on the way"

"Sounds like a perfect marriage"

"Not entirely but for the most part yes"

"Alright we're about to wrap this up. Is there anything you want to say to Y/N just in case she's listening?"

"Yeah sure. Uh hey Y/N I miss you and I promise I'll be home soon. I love you so much hang in there"

Thanks
Sushi 😊