The Last Targaryen

"It really does suit you" he said to her "What suits me?" "Ruling. You made the North an independent kingdom, your father would be proud" they were looking at each other in silence "Your father ?" Sansa said and he felt a pain in his chest "You know exactly that this isn't true, you may not have been his son, but he treated you like one, he was your father all along as you are still my brother and always will be" the words gave him a warm feeling around the heart "Thank you Sansa" he whispered and they were both smiling at each other. "I thought I would never see you again" she looked at him "I never thought that either" "So why are you here then? Aren't you deserting the Night's Watch?" "As I told you there isn't really a Night's Watch anymore and I went beyond the Wall with Tormund and the Wildlings" he took a deep breath "But I decided to leave as I couldn't handle some things anymore, I thought I would be happy and free there but I didn't feel that way, not the way I've always felt there, something's changed .." he took a sip from his ale. "Everything has changed since the great war is over, it was like places or people you think you've known weren't the same, not the ones who you thought they were when you first saw them, I guess because we've all seen too much now to see things the same way like we used to before .." again there was silence because she got a point that hit him "I guess you're right .." he said as he let his head down, Sansa saw that Jon was about to cry "I've received a raven from the capital a few days ago" and Jon lifted his head again "From Bran ?" she nodded "It's his name day soon and he invited me to the captaital for a celebration ceremony, I wanted to send one of my advisors cause I'm busy keeping a kingdom together" she laughed "But now that you're here you could go in my place" Jon was shocked and shook his head "No I can't" and Sansa was confused "Why ?" "I don't know if they'll kill me if I ever set foot in the six kingdoms again" "Jon they won't, the king's your brother" "Yeah my brother who send me to freeze the rest of my days at the Wall" "You could've been dead already if it wasn't for his mercy, you know exactly that the penalty for treason is death and sending you beyond the Wall was the best you could've get" "The best I could've get was her" he said with a look on his face she's never seen before "I never should've told you, she was right about that" "Tell me what?" "Who I really am, without you Tyrion wouldn't have known, Varys wouldn't have known, nobody would've known the truth and talk me into something I didn't want" "But you did it" "Not without you" his look was very hateful, again something she's never seen of him "Jon you cannot change things anymore, you don't have to blame me for it, you were the one who put a knife in her heart" "I know, but what I also know is that if I didn't trusted and told you she would still be alive" Jon kept looking and it was burning right into her, she became scared as she could see the pure hate in his eyes "What is wrong with you?" she asked "It was like places or people you think you've know weren't the same, not the ones who you thought they were when you first saw them" he quoted her as she got more and more scared of him, she has never been scared of Jon cause he was the most honourable person she knew with the most kind and forgiving nature, but not right now, she couldn't see Jon infront of her. "Who are you?" she whispered to herself "I'm Aegon, the last living heir of House Targaryen and I will protect everything that's left and more, with fire and blood"