Unfinished Business

So Dany began talking as Jon just stood there and listened, trying not to get distracted by his own head again in which the thoughts just spun around. What she said were things he already knew, nothing that had surprised him, he knew that he could've dealt with his heritage differently, he knew that she needed his support, especially after all her losses, he knew all of that. It seemed like his worries were unreasonable and felt like a complete fool acting like that just now. All he's trying is not to destroy their relationship again, but it feels like all he does is destroy their relationship. And all those words she said made him feel like a fool even more, already knowing all that, but not changing a thing anyway. All he wanted to do is apologise to her, even though no apology was going to be enough, not in a thousand years it could make him feel better, but he didn't knew what else he could do. Now she talked about him stabbing her, she told him again how betrayed she felt in that moment. That it wasn't the knife that hurted the most, it was the last look into his eyes, the eyes of the man she truly loved, but also the eyes of her murderer, she never felt such pain in her entire life and felt a kind of relief when she collapsed. The words broke his heart all over again, it felt almost worse than moments after he had stabbed her, 'cause now he knew how she felt during that horrible moment in both of their lives. As she said those words it was like reliving all those things in a way worse way, but suddenly she stopped talking as she began to talk about her resurrection and he got right back into reality again "What is it?" it was like she was muted, her lips were moving but no words came out. "Dany what's wrong?" she just looked at him, saw how she had already destroyed him by telling him all that "I'm so sorry that I made you go through all this over and over again, I'm so sorry that I made you tell me, bringing all that shit up again" "No don't apologise, you don't need to apologise" "Yes I do, I already did and will for the rest of my life, that's the least I can give you for causing you so much pain. I already knew most of it, but hearing it out of your mouth was just horrible." "Jon please stop I'm not finished talking" he looked at her with those worried puppy eyes "It's about what happened after my resurrection" his heart dropped immediately, what could have happened that she's too afraid to talk about? "What is it, what happend?" he blurted "And you said you won't get mad?" "I did, why?" "Stop asking me all that questions, you promised me you're not gonna get mad?" "Yeah, sure, I promised that" she took a deep breath "Okay good. I already told you everything about what happened in Essos?" "Probably not if you're asking like that? But yes we talked about it" "Okay, so you remember that I was pretty mad and stuff" he sighed "Yes, please get to the point you're driving me insane" she nodded "You're right, I haven't told you everything, there was this thing when I was mad at you, when-" she got interrupted by a knock "Seven hells" he sighed again and walked towards the door "What is it?" Jon asked pretty annoyed "I'm sorry I didn't wanted to disturb you" "Well yeah you already did so what is it?" "We have visitors, from the capital" Sansa said "Why the hell would someone from the capit-" he stopped "Wait do you mean?" she nodded "I didn't wanna say it directly but yes, Bran, I mean the king's here" it felt like something was stuck in his throat "He's waiting for you in the great hall" "He knows I'm here?" "He knows everything, did you forget about his.. visions?" if she means that visons that destroyed his entire life, well he tried to forget about that "Oh yeah right, say I'll be right there, I just need a moment" Sansa nodded again and left as he closed the door behind him "Can we discuss this later Dany, I probably shouldn't let him wait for too long" "Yeah sure, you can go" "Okay good, we'll talk later alright?" she just nodded as Jon went down to the great hall. He was quite nervous, because he was exiled to be in the Night's Watch again, live the rest of his life at Castle Black and he broke that vow by going with the Wildlings beyond the Wall and later back here. In fact that wasn't the only vow he broke, therefore Jon expected the worst, I mean he was send there for a reason and even though he was the king's 'brother' he was still a deserter. As he entered the great hall they were all already waiting for him, while he just stood there rooted to the spot, not quite realising that this was actually real. He couldn't say a word so he just stood there all eyes on him. He was happy, scared, sad, angry and confused at the same time, he loved all those people, but they also send him away without the blink of an eye, they all had punished him for a crime he committed because he thought he needed to protect them, so that they could live safely, a thing that they probably all forgot about.