Name Day

The tears softly rolled down his cheeks as he read the words that she wrote but he was still smiling. At the same time he didn't knew what to expect when she was coming back, she said that she hasn't forgave him yet, but on the other hand she wrote stuff that really warmed his heart. He carefully took the letter and layed it on the nightstand as he was making himself ready to go to bed. As he layed down he read that letter over and over again, just in cause he could've missed something important, until he fell asleep with the letter still in his hand.
He woke the next morning and after he dressed himself he went down to have breakfast. Everyone was smiling and greeting him, but he didn't really mind, for him it was more or less a normal day. "There he is!" Sansa shouted as Jon entered the dining room "Congratulations big brother" she said as she hugged him dearly "Thank you" he said smiling at her "Are you ready for the big feast tonight?" "Yeah of course, I'm very exited" but he actually wasn't, cause he just couldn't stop thinking about her "Wow, you're a terrible liar, but I promise that you'll like it!" "It wouldn't be necessary, but it seems like you really put heart and soul into this" "It is Jon, I can't even remember when we celebrated a feast on your name day the last time" "I never had one" she looked confused "Didn't we? Not even when father was still alive?" he shook his head "You may have forgot but I was still a bastard boy back then, your mother never wanted it" "Then we have a big enough reason now" "We do" he said as they smiled at each other and then sat down to eat. "You still don't know where Daenerys is?" "She's in Essos, she may be back tonight but she wasn't sure" "She cannot miss your name day!" "It's alright, she has a good reason to be there, can we talk about something else please?" "But why, do you have any-" she stopped as she saw that he looked very serious "Thank you" he said and then got up to went outside "Don't you wanna finish your food?" Sansa said but just sighed as she watched her brother walk away.
"I'll ask you one last time, is something wrong?" he sighed hearing Sansa talking behind him "Do we have to discuss this now? I don't wanna ruin your day" "But this is your day Jon remember? I seems like you still don't care after all" Jon sighed again "I do care, but not about some stupid feast, I care about my relationship, about my family Sansa" "I am your family too, you may have forgotten it, I might not be your lover, but I'm still your sister" "She's more than just a lover, she's the woman I wanna grow old with and have a dozen gorgeous children and grandchildren" he paused "You'll always be my sister, but she may not always be my 'lover' if I mess this up you know?" "You can't mess this up, you two love each other like no one else I've ever seen besides father and mother" "It just isn't that easy you know? We're not living in a fairytale where everything is going to be fine at the end and we'll all live happily ever after. You have to fight for it as long as your heart is still pumping. Love is never easy, but nothing can replace the sweetness of a kiss from the women you love, no title or crown, no gold, nothing. I can't loose this Sansa, not ever again" it took her a second to take in what he just said "I'm so sorry, I didn't.." "It's alright" he smiled at her "I'll see you tonight then?" "For sure" Jon left as he just needed some time on his own right now.