An old friend

"How long have you been up already?" "Just a few minutes" "A few minutes and you're fully dressed?" Jon went out for a walk last night and came back just shortly before she woke up "Then why is the floor wet where you're footsteps were?" "Okay maybe not a few minutes but .." he hesitated "But what" "A few hours" "Didn't you sleep last night?" he just shook his head "But it was alright, I wasn't tired anyway" as she could clearly see dark rings under his eyes "You weren't tired?" "Not at all" he said yawning and smiled "Do you really think I'm that stupid Jon? You look exhausted, come on lay down" he layed down beside her, she still was completely naked and he was covered in all his clothes "I said to you I'm fine" while his eyelids were dropping but he tried to keep them open "Let me help you get off your clothes" she laughed as she stood up and got him undressed "You just cannot get enough" he said kissing her "Jon I'm just undressing you that you don't have to sleep with all your clothes on" she laughed a bit
"I don't care" he kept kissing her and she just continued taking off his clothes "I'll be right back" she whispered in his ear then kissing him "I'll be there" but as soon as she turned around again he was already asleep, so she covered him with blankets and made sure he was comfortable. "I love you" she whispered and gave him a kiss on his forehead as she then started to get herself ready for the day.
As he woke up she already has went to bed again and was sleeping beside him. He couldn't sleep no more as he must've slept all day and half of the night, so he decided to get up and got himself dressed. Jon soon noticed a letter on the table that Daenerys must've wrote, he thought nothing of it and just took a short look on it and wished he had never did, he wouldn't wanna wake her now, so he thought about some questions he would definitely need to ask her the next morning.
He read that letter over and over again, thinking maybe he read something wrong, but from time to time it would even make it more worse. Finally she woke up and he layed that letter aside "Good morning" she said "Good morning" he replied in a grim voice "Already in a bad mood Jon? The day has just started, give it at least a chance" she said laughing, but he just couldn't laugh at all "Who's Daario?" he blurted and Dany didn't knew how to react "Why are you asking?" "You said his name in your dreams" he lied "Just some old friend from Essos Jon, nothing to worry about" "An 'old friend' you say?" "Yeah, why would I lie to you?" she said as Jon pulled out that letter again "Why do you want me to be honest with you and lie me right in the face when I ask you about someone?" she was quiet for a second "Because I have any reason to distrust you Jon, you stabbed me!" "Ahh I see, just because I betrayed your trust it's okay for you to do the same?" he paused "Dany I'll apologise for what I've done the rest of my life, I can probably never forgive myself for it, even though you're back now. But we cannot build a healthy relationship again if you write other men and lie to me just because you think it's justified, what are we little children who don't know it any better?" "Why did you read that letter anyway, it's none of your business Jon!" he laughed "None of my business? If you had nothing to hide from me you wouldn't have cared" "I have nothing to hide from you, but this was a personal letter to an old friend and you just read it without my permission, you distrusted me and misused my trust again" "As far as I read the letter now I have any reason to distrust you" there was absolut silence in the room as they were just staring at each other.