The Letter

Dear Jon,
first of all I need to say sorry that I had to leave shortly before your name day, I hope that I can still make it in time for the announcement, if not, wait with it till I'm back again, I wanna share this special moment with you. I hope you're having a great day tomorrow, just go out and celebrate yourself, even though you hate to be the centre of attention, I'll be with you in mind. I'm going back to Essos, take a look after my people and if Daario has got back there safely. Yeah I send him back, that should explain why you haven't seen him in a while. I hope you're not mad that I'm writing you all this and just couldn't manage to tell it to you face to face. You always asked why he came here, I never wanted to answer because I was afraid of how you would react, but after we had that fight I realised that you deserve nothing but the truth. I want us to built up a healthy relationship again, I want us to be 'us' again, I cannot ask you to be honest with me if I'm not honest with you as well. It's gonna take some time, but I'm sure that we can fix this in the future, we're the last Targaryen Jon, we need to bond together. But back to my point:
I made a deal with Daario shortly after I was resurrected, a deal I'm not really proud of.
I promised that he and the second sons could come with me when I head to Westeros for the second time, as a thank you for staying in Mereen and taking care of my people, for being there right after my resurrection, when I was scared and alone. I said he could settle in a castle so that he can be near me since I thought I would need him as an ally in the future. But as you see, I've changed my mind about that, I don't need any ex lovers as allies, I just need you as long as I'm here. That still doesn't mean that I'll forgive you and everything will be alright when I come back, but this is my first step to us again. I don't want you to hide anything from me anymore, I don't want you to be scared to tell me the truth, I want you the way I've got to know you in the first place, because that's when I fell in love with you, that was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my days with. Unfortunately things have changed since then, a lot of things happened that I won't mention here, I'd forgiven you anything, but the fact that you were out and about betraying my trust all over again without the blink of an eye, to make that mistake again is what makes it hard for me. I do know you well enough to understand that it wasn't your intention, but you need to understand me as well and I'm hoping that this letter will help you to do so. I've never loved anyone like you, I've never trusted anyone like you, but there was never anyone that hurt me the way you did and I never want something like that happen again.
I'm also aware that it wasn't only your fault that things happened the way they happened in our relationship, we've both done mistakes, and we will continue making mistakes, and that's alright as long as we are admitting them to ourselves and each other, we aren't perfect, we don't have to be as long as we're simply honest. But as long as we're not communicating properly there's no we or us, it's just you and me screaming who trust the other one less. You know as well as I do how much we need each other and how we're only complete with the other one, like two parts of one soul. So I hope that sending him home will make it easier for us to get along again and solving our personal and relationship issues. I really hope that we can even figure this out before our baby is born, so that it might come into a wolrld where it's parents not only talk if they have to.

See you soon.
Love, Dany