Trust

"What is about her? .." "Jon I know you're happy that she's back, I know how you felt and how it affected you, but you cannot forget what she's done in King's Landing!" "I haven't forgot what happened, I killed her for it if you remember" "But still she's in your room right now, Jon I'm no child I know why you invited her into your room" "And I'm no child either, so please trust we with that" Jon got angry again, but he kept it together "Please Sansa. Trust me one time" "When I trusted you the last time 'your queen' burned down King's Landing" his right hand was clenched to a fist "Sansa, don't" "What did you wanted to say earlier anyway, you want me to trust you and your queen, why don't you tell me what she did?" "What do you mean" he tried to relax a bit "Dany is what?" "Nothing, Dany is nothing, Dany is just here again" "I know you Jon, she is more than that, what happend? Did she tell you anything that I shouldn't know?" he closed his eyes and sighed "Sansa I promise I'll tell you soon enough but I can't right now" "You can't even trust your own sister with it?" "I trust you Sansa, but .." "Your queen doesn't" he nodded "I understand her, it's not easy for her and it won't get any easier you know?" "Why?" "If I tell you now she'll never trust me again" "You can always trust me, I'm your sister, is it something we need to worry about?" "No it isn't and I can trust you? Like I could trust you with my parentage? How do I know that you won't send a raven to everyone you know the second I tell you?" "I'm your queen, I command you to tell me or I have to arrest you for conspiring behind my back with a usurper" "Conspiring behind your back? This is something between me and Daenerys, it doesn't involve you at all and you're not my queen, you're my sister" "On my country, you have to be loyal to me or leave" "I won't kneel before you Sansa, but I won't leave either, you promised me a safe stay here, aren't you true to your word?" "I am true to my word, but I promised that I will protect my people from those who would harm us and I don't trust your queen, but she really isn't a queen anymore isn't she" he got angry again and she saw it, but she kept playing with him "So how do I know she won't take back the North and the Throne, she still has one dragon left, it would be more than enough right now since our troops still aren't fully recovered" "She won't" "How can you be so certain?" "She would risk her own life for everything that was stolen from her, but .." he stopped as he almost told her "But what?" "Nothing, it isn't important" he said as he was about to leave again "Since when do you flee all the time?" she said as he grabbed his arm "Since I need to protect them" he blurted "Them?" "I mean Dany" Sansa started to get suspicious "But you said them, Daenerys is only one person Jon" "Oh did I? I misspoke, sorry" "You misspoke?" "Yeah I did, why won't you believe me? "Because you're a terrible liar Jon" she was just looking at him as she saw the he got a bit nervous "What is it Jon? You haven't misspoke, what do you hide from me?" "Promise me something" "I do" "And you have to swear you won't tell anyone, not even Dany, especially not Dany, if she finds out .." you could really see how he struggled with this, even though he trusted her "It's over, everything and I'm not only loosing her" Sansa was a bit confused as she nodded to agree "And who are you loosing too, who do you need to protect Jon?" he took a deep breath "I need to protect Dany and our child" there was absolut silence "You're going to be a father?" he nodded and he couldn't resist to smile as he heard the words, Sansa layed her arms around him "Congratulations" she said "Thank you Sansa" they were sharing a long embrace and layed their fight aside for a second "But don't say or do anything right now, don't act different and most importantly don't pretend to like her" both laughed "I promise."