The Feast

"You were right" Jon said smiling "I told you you would like it" she paused "But my biggest surprise isn't here yet.." he was confused "Isn't here yet?" "You'll see" she grinned. It was a nice little feast, but he missed all the people that were here the last time, some of them he hasn't seen since and some not after he was exiled, but most importantly Dany wasn't here, he expected it but still he wished at least she could've give him some company today. Suddenly Sansa stood up after she had talked to one of her advisors and left the room, leaving him confused again. As she came back in again she was smiling "What is it?" he asked as she came back to him "Look at the door" "What is at.." as he turned his head the door opened and his little sister stepped in. He couldn't say a word and as their eyes met, the both couldn't resist but to be all smiles. She walked towards him and he stood up as well
"I thought I would never see you again" he whispered with his sister now right infront of him "Neither did I" before anyone could say another word Jon picked her up and hugged her dearly "I missed you so much" he said as he let her down again "How did you get here?" "I could ask you the same question, weren't you exiled?" he nodded "And didn't you wanted to travel the world?" "I did, but as Sansa told me that you're back .." she paused "By the way if we're talking about being back, I heard news about your queen being here at Winterfell, where is she?" "I'm just happy that you're back" he miserably avoided talking about her as he sat down again "You want something to drink or eat?" "I'm good thanks" she said as she sat down next to her brother "So what about her?" Arya asked again "About who?" she sighed "I think you know" he pretended not to hear her, took another sip from his cup and smiled "Did you say anything?" "I think you heard what I said" "I truly didn't" every blind man could've seen that he terribly avoided talking about it, so did Arya, but she was still curious "What ab-" she started "I'll be right back, remember what you wanted to say" he interrupted her as he stood up. "What are you doing?" "I just need some fresh air for a second" "Should I come with-" but he was already out of sight, so she stood up to follow him but then a hand grabbed her wrist "Leave him be" Sansa said "But I-" "Just leave him for a second" "I don't understand, did I do something wrong?" she shook her head "No you didn't, he's more than happy to see you" "But what's the matter then?" "It's about Daenerys" "What is about her?" "He'll probably tell you himself when he gets back, I promised not to tell anyone, I've already caused him enough trouble because he told me" Arya looked a bit confused but sat down again "When he gets back" "He will come back, don't worry" the sisters smiled at each other, she was surprised that Sansa didn't tell her Jon's secret, but she still wanted to know.
As soon as Jon stepped out of the great hall he took a deep breath, there was simply too much to handle right now, he couldn't stay in there another second. He wandered around in the courtyard just breathing and thinking, trying to process the last few days, which was a harder challenge than he thought it would be. Of course there was the stuff with Dany that put him off track, but as his sister stepped in he really didn't know how to feel anymore. He probably felt every emotion there is during the last few days, no matter if good or bad and he was just so tired of it. He didn't want to feel that way, to be this emotional, but it seemed like he had no other choice than to be doomed with overthinking and overfeeling. Suddenly he heard some quiet steps behind him "Arya would you just leave me be for one second?" but to his surprise there wasn't his little sister following him, it was Daenerys. "She's here?" she asked and he just walked towards her "You're here" Jon said hugging her as he decided not to kiss her, even though he could barley resist "I am. Did I still make it in time or is the feast already over?" "No it isn't, we should probably get back in I don't know how long I've already been out here" she giggled "Sounds like only something you would do" "What do you mean?" "Leaving a feast, that is only dedicated to you, just to go for a walk" he smiled and held his hand close to hers without taking it, as they stood infront of the door Dany hesitated "What's the matter?" "I've missed you" and before he could react her lips laid on his. He missed this feeling more than he could've imagined and didn't want to let her go anymore "Didn't you say we should get back in there ?" "They've waited long enough, a few more minutes won't matter" he said smiling as he pulled her close again "I've missed you too" he whispered then kissing her again "And you're sure you want to do this?" she nodded "I promised you we would, so we do it" he smiled as he put his hand up to open the door, then she took his hand as they both went in again.