Chapter Seven

Biana's pov
    I said goodbye to Olivia and kept back to Everglen. When I got inside I could see the lights in the dining room were on. So I walked in.

    "Mom, dad, your still up." I observe.

    "Yes we are." Alden agrees.

    "Why?" I ask.

    "We knew you were going out but we didn't know how long you'd be. When dinner was over and you weren't home we started to worry." Della explains.

    "So we decided to stay up and wait for you. To make sure you weren't in danger or something." Alden finished.

    "Oh. Well I'm fine now." I assure them.

    "We can see. But we are now sending you off to bed. It is a couple minutes past midnight and you have school tomorrow." Alden demands.

    "I know. I'm sorry. I'll go to bed right now." I say leaving the room and heading upstairs. But before I reach my room, I decide to check in on Fitz.

    I knock and then enter, not bothering to wait for his response. To my surprise he's still up.

    "BIANA WHERE WERE YOU!!" He screams.

    "Dude, Fitz, chill out. I was just out shopping." I explain.

    "Well you had us worried sick when you didn't come home!"

    "Ok ok. I know. I already talked to mom and 1dad. And Fitz, again, I was out shopping. I was perfectly safe." I explain. Again.

    "I know you said that already! Wait. Who were you out shopping with?"

    "Olivia." I say confidently "It was the best. Did you know she has a great sense in style?"

    "No. I don't know why I even asked you."

    "Anyways, your distracting me Fitz. This is taking longer than it needs to. I came in here to ask you how Sophie is."

    "She's been better. How's Olivia holding up?" Fitz asks.

    "I don't really know. I can't tell. We'll see tomorrow though."

    "Yeah definently. Now get out of my room!" Fitz demands.

    "Ok, ok. Jeez. Goodnight Fitz." I say exiting his room.

    I head into my room, and get ready for bed. When I'm finished I hop in bed and drift off to sleep, knowing I just had a fantastic day.