Chapter Ten

As soon as I lept home, I ran up to my room. I threw my satchel on the ground and got changed into some more comfortable clothes. After I was finished getting changed, I grabbed my art stuff and headed up to the roof.

The roof on the house is a deck. I normally go up there to paint and draw the beautiful scenery that stretches out before me, when I'm stressed or upset. I decided I'm not going back to school because I am not facing Sophie or any of her friends.

(Back at foxfire),

Sophie dropped to the floor sobbing, as soon as Olivia left. She didn't know what to do. How was she supposed to make It better to Olivia. She had no idea.

Are you okay a crisp accented voice filled her head.

Sophie jumped and looked around, finding those beautiful teal eyes, she couldn't ignore.

I don't know. She transmitted, Fitz crouching down next to her and wrapping her in his arms.

You can tell. You can tell me anything. Fitz promises.

I know. It's just, it's Olivia. I don't know how to apologize to her. Sophie admitted.

Would you like me to talk to her.

I guess.

I will. Fitz promised giving her one last squeeze and walking away.

Slowly Sophie got up and headed to class. Her mood lightened a little from talking to Fitz.