Chapter Twenty-eight: Fitz pov

I'm super sorry I only posted one chapter yesterday.but I think it's only fair because the other day I posted three chapters so the third chapter I posted the other day should count for yesterday. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

————————————————————————

Once dinners over Grady comes over to where Sophie and I are standing and says "Fitzroy Avery Vacker, I would like to talk to you. Alone." Grady says.

    "Yes sir." Fitz says following Grady into another room. But before I turn the corner, I look back at Sophie. She mouths 'sorry' and then I turn the corner.

"What would you like to talk to me about?" I ask nervously.

"I would like to talk about you and my daughter." Grady explains.

"Ok...." I say trying to get rid of my blush.

"You need to know my expectations Fitzroy. I will not have you hurting my daughter in anyway. If I find out that you did something to her, there will be consequences." Grady warns.

"Yes sir. I am not going to hurt or try to hurt you daughter in any way. I love her. And I will protect her with all my life." I assure Grady.

"I know you will. At least your different from Ke- that boy. There is one more thing you need to know Fitzroy." Grady said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I will not have you do anything sexual to her. If I find out you did that before the age of her being twenty five, you will be band from this house and from seeing my daughter. Do you understand?" Grady asks.

"Yes sir. I promise I will not do that. She is setting the pace, and it seems to be going quite slowly." I respond.

"Very well. You are free to go. But I would like you to be leaving now. Goodnight to you Fitzroy." Grady's demands.

"Goodnight sir." I respond heading upstairs to say goodbye.

    I head up the stairs to Sophie's room. When I read her her door I knock and then open the door.

    "Ok so.. I've gotta go now but I'll transmit to you later tonight soph." I explain.

"Ooh. Me too! Me too!" Olivia says.

"Fine you too Olivia. I'll see you soon. Bye Olivia. Bye soph." I say waving as I hold my home crystal up, and let the light sweep me away.

    When I get home I will ask up to the front door and sneak upstairs to my room. I successful make it up until:

    "Boo!" Biana screams. I jump.

    "BIANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!" I yell.

    "Why are you home so late?" Biana questions.

    "What's going on in here?" My dad asks as he and mom walk into my room.

    "Fitzroy Avery Vacker, why are you home so late?" My dad asks.

    "I was at Sophie's." I explain.

    "Awww." Biana and my mom squeal. I blush.

    "And Why were you at Sophie's?" My dad asks.

    "Does this paint on my head explain your question?" I ask.

    "No, not really. What happened?" My mom asks.

    "Well Sophie hailed told she was in an emergencies, so I rushed over and got paint poured on my head when I entered her room. Apparently Olivia dares Sophie to do that. Along with putting on a dress and make up a doing her hair." I explain and the blush.

    "Aww that's so cute!" My mom squeals with Biana.

    "Well Fitz," My dad starts. "Yo should go take a shower and get ready for bed. We will leave you alone." Alden says leading the girls and himself out of the room.

    "You know Fitz," Biana says exiting the door.

    "What do you want Biana?" I ask annoyed.

    "You should really ask Sophie out tomorrow." Biana says skipping out of my room.

    I hope in the shower and get changed for bed. But as I drift off to sleep all I can think about is: I should ask Sophie out tomorrow.