Chapter Twenty-Six

Sophie's pov

    We get to Lillow and Olivia goes inside to do the dare as Fotz and I find somewhere to hide.

    At first the conversation goes well until Olivia actually tells her dad the dare.

    "Could you repeat that please?" Danle asks.

"Dad. I'm.... pregnant."

    "WHAT?!?!" Danle yells.

    Olivia blushes.

    "What's going on here?" Lila asks entering the room looking between olivia and Danle.

    "She's- She's- She's pregnant!" Danle yells shocked.

    "It was a dare." Olivia says quickly before this can get any worse.

    "You know it better not be that boy." Danle says.

    "Dad!" She yells. "It was a dare!"

    "THEN WHO DARED YOU TO SAY OR DO THAT!" Danle screams.

    "I did." I say as Fitz and I step out of our hidding spots. "I dared her to tell you she was pregnant. Shes not I promise. I'm sorry." I say looking down.

    Danle grumbles something under his breath that I can't here as he gets up and goes upstairs.

    "I'm sorry mom." Olivia says.

    "Oh it's ok honey," Olivias  mom says wrapping her up in a hug.

    Suddenly I sniffle. Why'd I have to do that? I don't want people to see me crying. Olivia notices and gets out of her moms hug and goes over to hug Me. Suddenly I feel strong arms join the hug. Fitz. And then some gentle arms. Lila.

After what feels like forever we finally pull away from the hug. Olivia says goodbye and goodnight to her mom and we leap back to Havenfield.

We head inside and up the stairs back to My room. When we get in their Olivia starts to laugh hysterically.

    What's going on? I wonder as I start waving my hand in front of Olivia's face and call her name. But she doesn't do anything.

    "What's going on?" I say aloud.

    "I don't know." Fitz says worried. "Maybe I should try." He suggests.

    "Olivia!" He yells. Nothing.

    Suddenly she falls to the ground and blacks out.

    "What should we do?" Fitz asks. I can see the panic in his eyes.

    "Call Elwin and help me get her down stairs onto the couch."

    Fitz steps outside to call Elwin while I try to pick Olivia up but struggle.

    Luckily Fitz comes to the rescue and picks her up for me. How is it that I have a perfect aim but I'm weak in picking heavy things up? I wonder as I follow Fitz down the stairs as he carries Olivia down the stairs baby style (as I like to call it. Cause you know how people cradle baby's? No ok then).

    Finally we get down and set Olivia down on the couch while we wait for Elwin.

————————————————————————

    You guys are lucky! Three chapters is one day! Maybe more. I might feel like making another chapter sooo stay tuned. See ya next time! Byyeeeeee! 👋