Chapter Seventeen

I woke up surprisingly early the next morning. I hopped in the shower and put on my foxfire uniform. One I was done getting dressed. I went to my vanity and put my hair in two buns, and put on some make-up.

    Once I was finished getting ready, I grabbed my satchel and headed down stairs for breakfast.

    "Good morning" Lila says bringing my plate over to my seat and I sit down.

    "Good Morning Mom." I reply digging into my food. I have yellow and red blobs which taste like bacon and eggs.

    "Are you excited for the ball?" Lila asks.

    "Ya im pretty excited. I love my dress that I picked out with Biana." I answer.

    "Do you or any of your friends have dates to the ball?" Lila asks.

    "Well, I don't. But I'm sure Biana's gonna go with Tam. And I sure Sophie's gonna go with Fitz." I say the last part in a bitter voice, rolling my eyes.

    "Well, I'm sure you'll have fun either way." Lila concludes.

    "I'm sure I will." I say my voice turning cheerful.

    "Have a fun day at school, Olivia." My mom says as I get up.

    "Have a fun day at work." I call heading up the stairs to the leapmaster. When I get up there I teleport to foxfire.

                    *               *               *

    I got through most of the day. By the time lunch rolls around I'm exhausted. I decide to sit with my friends, but don't talk to them.

    They keep asking me questions on where I was yesterday, but I don't say anything. I just keep eating my lunch.

    When I finish my lunch I rush out of the cafeteria to my afternoon class. Telepathy. As I reach the hallway, I hear a voice call from behind me.

    "Hey, Kendal, wait up." They say.

    I turn around to see...

————————————————————————

    Ok I'm sure you guys already know who it is, but still. It's fun to do a cliffhanger. Cuz you don't know what's going to happen next. Anyways I might not be able to post tomorrow. Why? Because I am going on a plane and don't know if I'll be able to post. But stay tuned, and alive anyways. Byyeeeee.