Chapter Twenty-two

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been kinda distracted reading fanfics and playing with my birds. Sorry. I hope this makes up for it. Onto the story.

————————————————————————

Olivia and Sophie walk up to the house with smiles on our faces. As soon as they set foot through the house Edaline comes up.

"Oh! Hey Olivia." Edaline greets "what are you doing here?"

"Mom Olivia's having a sleepover with me, here. Is that ok?" Sophie asks. Olivia nods.

"Oh ok. That's awesome! I see you two have made up. Well I will let you go upstairs and hang out. I'll call you when dinners ready." Edaline exclaims.

"Ok." Olivia and Sophie say in unison while Olivia follows Sophie up to her bedroom.

"Soooo, What do you want to do?" Sophie asks as Olivia sets her stuff down.

"Oooh. I know! Let's play truth or dare." Olivia suggests.

"Fiiiiiiine." Sophie grumbles.

"I'll go first." Olivia giggles. "Truth or dare?"

"Well I don't want you to ask me anything embarrassing so... dare." Sophie declares. "That was a mistake wasn't it?"

The only answer Sophie gets is a devilish grin that Olivia has plastered on her face.

"Yes yes it was. Ok." Olivia starts rubbing her hands together. "I dare you to hail your crush and tell him to come here oh and tell him it's an emergency. While he's getting here I am going to give you a makeover. And when he's here I dare to take a bucket of teal paint and poor it on his head when he steps through the door." Olivia explains.

"Uggghhhh. That's so much." Sophie complains. "I WILL get you back."

"Well. I'm waiting. The longer you stahl the longer you'll take to get it over with." Olivia says.

"Fiiiine." Sophie says picking up her imparter to hail 'her crush'.

"Hey Soph. What's up?" Fitz asks the second he answers the call.

"Um, FitzIneedyoutocomehererightaway!" Sophie says.

"Wha?" Fitz asks confused.

"I said, Fitz I need you to come here right away! It's an emergency!" Sophie explains.

"Ok. I'll be right over!" He says ending the call.

"Ok now that that's over quickly get this dress on so I can do your hair and makeup.

Sophie goes into the bathroom to slip on the dress. It's a wine red, off the shoulder dress with sleeves that flare out. The dress reaches just above the knees.

Sophie's dress

    When Sophie came out of the bathroom, Olivia dragged her to Sophie's vanity and did eyeshadow mascara and red lipstick for Sophie's makeup

When Sophie came out of the bathroom, Olivia dragged her to Sophie's vanity and did eyeshadow mascara and red lipstick for Sophie's makeup. And for Sophie's hair Olivia did a braid and then twisted the braid into a bun. (So basically a braid-bun. Or bun-braid.)

After Olivia finished she went to go get the teal paint for Sophie to dump on Fitz. After an agonizing 180 seconds, Olivia finally came back with the paint.

"Here hold this and stand over there," Olivia instructed pointing near the door "Fitz should enter in 3, 2............. 1."

As if right on cue Fitz burst through the door. "Sophie what's wro-" Fitz asked but was cut off by getting paint dumped on his head.

He turned and found Sophie holding the bucket. He was SO mad at her but then his madness faded when he took a second to admire Sophie. Her beautiful blond silky hair was up in a bun, and she had gold eyeshadow on which bring out the gold flecks in her eyes. The dress she wore was the one that ticked Fitz off the most. The red looked absolutely stunning on her (Fitz LOVED seeing Sophie in red), and the dress showed off Sophie's curves in all the right places.

"What was that for?!" Fitz asked a tiny bit of madness in his voice.

"I-It was a dare." Sophie stuttered.

"Oh!" Fitz said suddenly noticing that Olivia was standing there.

"Well Fitzy, now that you are here, you have to join the game! Oh and Sophie you have to keep on what your wearing for the rest of the game, and Fitz you have to keep the paint on for the rest of the game too! Don't worry it's washable. Ok Sophie, your turn."

"Finally." Sophie grumbles as everyone sits in a circle. "Olivia, truth or dare."

"Dare." Olivia said calmly.

"Hail your crush and tell them you like them." Sophie dares.

"Annnd what if I don't have a crush?" Olivia asks.

"Then go home, find your dad and say 'dad im pregnant'." Sophie says.

"Ugggh. He's gonna freak out." Olivia complains "but fair."

The trio stands up and heads to the leapmaster so that Olivia can do the dare.

————————————————————————

I hope that chapter made up. It's pretty good if you ask me. See y'all next time. Byyeeeeee! 👋