Chapter Thirty

I gulped. Uh-oh.

We all went over to the scroll. We opened it and it read.

Black swan,

We have come to inform you that we will be attacking all of you if you do not cooperate.

Well make a deal with you. We will not hurt anyone ever again if you come and join the Neverseen disregaurd and we will hurt all of you. This so called 'meeting place' will take place on the dirty beach before Atlantis. Be there or everyone dies!

The Neverseen

I stood there in shock. I need to join them or people will die because of me. I fell to the ground. But noticed that Sophie did too. Except she didn't fall Fitz caught her. I slumped down and leaned back to find myself leaning into Keefes arms. He had been holding me steady and didn't seem to mind.

"What do we do?" Biana asked. She was the first one to break the silence.

"Maybe we should show the letter to the collective." Linh suggested.

"Yes we should. But I think we should all head inside first and tell Grady and Edaline. They'll hail the collective." Wylie said.

"Yes." Tam said as we all got up and walked inside.

I couldn't move though. I could only think. I was in too much shock.

"Come on Olivia," Keefe said picking me up and carrying me inside cradling me like a baby.

We were probably the last ones to come in. But I wasn't paying attention. I was still too shocked.

Everyone sat down on the couch as Tam and Fitz went to go explain to Edaline and Grady what happened.

What would happen? My parents would probably get involved. My parents! My dad! He's probably still made at me for doing that dare. I could feel tears running down my face.

"Are you ok?" Linhs soft and gentle voice asked as she moved over to comfort me.

I just shook my head. Linh put her arm around me and gave me a hug. "What ever it is you can tell me. Us." She said motioning to the whole group who was now looking at me concerned.

"I-I-I need t-tea." I said my voice trembling.

"Ok." Linh said as she got up and headed into the kitchen.

A couple minutes later, Linh came back with a cup of tea. She handed it to me. And I sipped it. Tea felt good at this moment. Then I realized what else I need.

I ran upstairs and dig through my bag until I found it. Ah-ha! I ran back down stairs with it in my hand.

"What is that?" Everyone asked.

I was feeling a little better now so I responded "It's my phone. It's something that humans have. And I got one from my parents when I turned twelve." I explain.

It normally wouldn't have any service but Dex tweaked it so I don't need service but instead it needs to be charged by the sun in order to have full battery and full service.

I took my ear bud and put hem in my ears. Then I want to Spotify and listend to my favorite songs, which always made me feel better.

"Hey Kendal," Keefe interrupted. I glared at him. "Hey! Don't give me that look," he said holding his hands up in the air in a surrender position. "I'm just gonna ask whatcha listening to?"

"My music." I say.

"What song?" Sophie asks.

"Sad song. It's jut my playlist on Spotify." I say.

"Awww that's so cool. I love sad song. It's so good." She squeals.

"I know right?" I say.

"Well can we hear it?" Linh asks.

"Fine." I say unplugging my ear buds and turning the volume up.

You and I, were like fireworks and symphonies
exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart that finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever want to close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving my past and silhouettes upon the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever want to close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song

"That was beautiful." Biana said wiping her eyes along with almost everyone else.

"I wish I had a phone." Linh said.

After a couple more minutes of talking, the collective finally came. They figured out a plan and we all got ready to fight. Because we were not going to join the Neverseen.

"Ok does everyone understand the plan?" Mr.Forkle asked. Everyone nodded. "Good. Now go defeat the Neverseen once and for all."

    A round of cheers went off and then we all went outside. We had a lot of people going. Olivia, Sophie, Fitz, Keefe, Biana, Dex, Linh, Tam, Wylie, Granite, Squal, Grady, Alden, Danle, Sandor, Bo, Flori, Tarina, Nubiti (who was underground), Ro, Woltzer, Grizel, along with some other dwarves and gnomes that are a part of the Black Swan.

    We all linked hands and steps into the light.

The light slowly faded as we glittered into sight. I took a look at my surroundings, but nothing.

"Looks like they decided to not show up to their own meeting." Keefe joked.

"Not Now Keefe." I say.

"Did you miss me." A sickeningly cold voice said from behind us.

We spun around to find Vespera, along with about 30 other Neverseen members. Vespera May be an elf, but she is the creepiest most ugliest of I've ever seen. I felt shivers down my spine

"We are the Neverseen-" She said but she got interrupted by Keefe.

"Ya we already know that." He said.

"Shut up snotty boy!" She said "like I was saying, we are the Neverseen," she started.

"And we have come to destroy you."