Bonus Chapter

So, um... I just realized, scrolling through Wattpad and stuff, that I completely forgot about the Foxfire Ball! So, here! I hope you guys enjoy this bonus chapter!

————————————————————————

"Sophie come on, it'll be fun!" Olivia told Sophie trying to lure her out of Biana's bedroom.

Biana had somehow convinced the girls to come over to Everglen to get ready for the Ball that was in about an hour.

"But it's going to be awkward," Sophie whined still hibernating in Biana's room.

"Sophie, you look great," Linh assured her in a soft voice in  inching closer to the door.

Biana pulled Linh, Marella, and Olivia to the side. "Guys, I'll vanish and push Sophie out, and then you guys can block the door so that she can't escape back into my room."

They all nodded and Biana vanished going sneaking into her room...

                    The Boys POV
"Do you think Sophie will like this?" Fitz asked examining his outfit in the full-length mirror.

All of the guys had gathered in Fitz's room to get ready for tonight, except Wylie who was in the Elite towers and couldn't go, even though everyone wished he could.

"I'm sure she'll love it," Keefe gritted through his teeth.

Fitz had been going off all evening about Sophie and it was starting to really irritate him.

Keefe knee that his best friend liked Sophie. Although liked would have been a big understatement. And Keefe knew that Sophie liked his best friend.

He was happy for his two close friends. He truly was. But he was also jealous. As bad as he wanted to ignore that uncomfortable feeling inside his stomach he couldn't help but admit that it was true.

Sometimes he just wished that Fitz didn't like Sophie and that Sophie didn't like Fitz.

But deep down, Keefe knew that he would never get a chance with Sophie. He just needed to find a way to move on.

"Really?" Fitz asked again, bringing Keefe back to reality.

Fitz was nervous about tonight. He didn't want anything to go wrong. He wanted to ask Sophie to dance, maybe even ask her out on a date, if Grady didn't get to him before he had a chance to.

"Yes! Now let's get going! I'm sure the girls are already downstairs." Keefe demanded. His anger was starting to boil and he just wanted to punch something. Maybe even someone.

"Seems like someone's jealous," Tam teased in the not so good way.

"Shut up Tam before I rip your head off," Keefe threatened.

Dex just stood there as the two bickered. Dex truly felt sorry for Keefe. He knew that Keefe liked Sophie. Not only had Keefe come over to Dex's house to rant about it, but Keefe's emotions for Sophie were also very clear.

And Dex knew how it felt for someone not to like you. In fact, he had been there before with Sophie as well. A couple of years back that is. But now they were just friends and Dex has moved on.

After Tam and Keefe have stopped arguing, all four boys headed downstairs into the dining room to eat dinner before they left.

           Back to the Girls POV

Biana shoved Sophie out of her room and quickly shut the door as Linh, Olivia, and Marella run in front of the door to make sure Sophie doesn't run back in.