Chapter Sixteen

Olivia heads back inside up to her room to get changed. When she arrives in her room though, she sees someone sitting on her bed, waiting.

    Oh great. Olivia thinks. This is gonna get interesting.

"Dad?" Olivia asks confused. "What are you doing in here?"

"I wanted to talk to you." He explains.

"About what?" I ask already knowing what he's going to say.

    "About you and Fitz." He says.

    I knew it. Olivia thinks.

    "We're just friends. Well maybe not as much of friends as one would think. He never acknowledges me. He's more like that friend that you call your friend- but never talk to or hangout with. Well I mean I guess we hang out at school with all our friends, but we never really talk." Olivia says.

    "So you don't like him." It sounds like more of a statement than a question.

    "No." She says.

    "Is there any other special boy?" He questions.

    "Ok now your sounding a lot like Grady." Olivia says.

    "I'm gonna take that as a 'yes'"

    "No. I don't like any boys." Olivia promises.

    "Ok. I don't believe you." Danle says.

    "I've told you once before to stop bugging her with questions." Lila says appearing from the corner of the room. "Though if you do like anyone, don't be afraid to come talk to us. We will leave you know to go to bed. Goodnight." Lila says dragging Danle out the door.

    Danle was protesting something under his breath but followed his wife out of the room.

    Finally some peace and quite. Olivia thought, heading into the shower.

    She got ready for bed and drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————————

    Hi guys. Another chapter done. I would like to thank all of you for reading my story. I used to have like 10 reads. And now I have almost 130 reads. Thank you so much! I also I would like to say something. I don't know if I will be able to post tomorrow because I am going to be on a plane. But stay tuned. I might be able to. Byyeeeeeee!