Chapter Twenty-one

"Come in." I say.

The door creeps open. And in walks....

    "Sophie.?." I say " what are you doing here." I ask annoyed.

    "I.... came to talk to you" she says walking up to me and sitting in one of my beanbag chairs that are facing my desk.

    "Listen Olivia. Please don't interrupt me, but I came here to apologize. Sooo.... I'm sorry the way I acted. I'm sorry that I've been such a horrible friend. I know we made that promise years ago, and I am SO sorry that I didn't stick to it. I just guess when we first me Fitz my brain went all mushy. And I started to really like him. Maybe even love him when I got to know him better." She blushed at the confession.

    "Thanks Sophie. I like the apology speech even the end." I say making her blush crimson.

    "Sooo you forgive me?" She asks trying to change the subject.

    "Yes" I say leaning down to hug her. She hugs back and then we pull away both with smiles on our faces.

    "Sooo." I say.

    "Sooo do you want to have a sleepover. Maybe at my house?" Sophie asks.

    "Hey that's what I was going to say. Did you read my mind?" I ask teasingly "cuz we all know that's a no-no. Riiiiigghhtt Soppphhie?"

    Sophie giggles "I didn't read your mind. But is that a yes?" She asks.

    "Yes it's a yes! Lemme just pack my things." I say running into my closet to grab my bag and fill it up with my favorite cloths, along with my tooth brush, tooth paste, hair brush, and anything else I would need for my sleepover.

    "Ok I'm ready" I say. "Let's Go."

    Before we head up stairs to the leapmaster I lean down the stairs "Mom! Dad! Whoever's down there, I'm going to Sophie's for a sleepover!" I shout.

    "Ok have fun kiddo!" Danle shouts back.

    "Havenfield." I say. We step into the light and let it sweep us away.

————————————————————————

    I'm sooooooooo sorry that I haven't posted that often lately. I meant to do it yesterday but yesterday was my first full day back from my trip and I got distracted relaxing. Ok that sounds weird but who cares. Also my phones about to die so Imma post this and stop. Byyeeeeeee! 👋