Chapter Ninteen

I'm SOOOOO sorry guys. I didn't have any internet so I couldn't post. Onto the story though.

——————————————————————

    I woke up the next morning refreshed and ready for a new day. I took a shower, got changed into my foxfire uniform and put my hair into two French braids.

    After I'm finished getting ready for school I grab my satchel and head downstairs for breakfast.

    "Good Morning Mom!" I greet as I head into the dining. I hang my satchel on the chair and sit down.

    "Good Morning. How'd you sleep?" Lila asks as she brings me my food and sets it down in front of me.

    "I slept pretty good last night. No dreams and no bad dreams." I respond shoveling yellow and red flop into my mouth which tasted like bacon and eggs.

    After I was finished eating I said goodbye to my mom and headed back upstairs to the leap master, and lept off to Foxfire.

                    *               *               *

    The day went by pretty fast. I ate lunch with my friends but didn't talk much. After school I lept home and headed up to my room to start my homework.

    Half way through my homework though, I heard a knock on my door.

    "Olivia! Someone's here to see you!" Lila called.

    "Ok mom!" I respond back.

    I hear footsteps heading up to my room. Then I hear a knock on the door.

    "Come in." I say.

    The door creeps open. And in walks....

————————————————————————

    Hope you guys enjoyed! See ya.