Chapter Twenty-Five

"Could you repeat that please?" Danle asks.

    "Dad. I'm.... pregnant."

"WHAT?!?!" Danle yells.

I blush.

"What's going on here?" Lila asks entering the room looking between me and my dad.

"She's- She's- She's pregnant!" Danle yells shocked.

"It was a dare." I say quickly before this can get any worse.

"You know it better not be that boy." Danle says.

"Dad!" I yell. "It was a dare!"

"THEN WHO DARED YOU TO SAY OR DO THAT!" Danle screams.

"I did." Sophie says as her and Fiyz step out of their bidding spots. "I dared her to tell you she was pregnant. She not I promise. I'm sorry." Sophie says looking down.

Danle grumbles something under his breath that I can't here as he gets up and goes upstairs.

"I'm sorry mom." I say.

"Oh it's ok honey," my mom says wrapping me up in a hug.

Suddenly I here someone sniffle. It's not me. Who could it be? I look over and see Sophie crying. I get out of my moms hug and goes over to hug Sophie. Suddenly I feel strong arms join the hug. Fitz. And then some gentle arms. Lila.

    After what feels like forever we finally pull away from the hug. I decide to say goodbye and goodnight to my mom and we leap back to Havenfield.

    We head inside and up the stairs back to Sophie's room. When we get in their I start laughing hysterically.

    "Olivia are you ok?" I hear a feminin voice ask. I don't know who it is but it sounds familiar.

    "Olivia!" I hear a crisp accented voice yell.

    I just keep laughing. And after a while I faint. And everything goes dark.