Prologue.

Little disclaimer here, im writing here based on Mortal Kombat 11 storyline, it will be a little bit different because im gonna put my OCs into the storyline, the storyline remain the same. I wont change the original storyline, only some events will change now that their is a third party in the game/story, which is my OC.

Thank you so much for reading this and i hope you enjoy it. 😆😆😆

Who does not want to live a normal life, live happily with a beloved family. Playing with children her age at school, spending time with her parent, picnics and more, but that can't be had by Stella Lovehearts.
She was born with unique abilities which can make anyone obey her words everything she said, but the residents considered her strange and a bad sign. The residents asked her family to leave their homes, houses that had been occupied by her family for a long time.

Stella, an 8-year-old little girl which born with this ability could only be silent when she saw her parents trying to protect her from the anger of the residents. Anxiety began to be experienced by Stella, the fear was very much because of the noise that occurred at that time makes she cried then suddenly everything went dark.
Stella woke up from her sleep and found herself in a cage with her hands chained. She tried to call her father and mother but then one of the guards told her something, from that moment on she learned that her parents had been killed for trying to protect her. Stella sobbed because the two people who loved her the most died since then her life would never be the same again after all this happened.

Several years passed Stella grew into a young girl, her hair was long and black, her eyes are dark purple, could say Stella grew to be a beautiful girl. During Stella's growth, she got a new friend named Katherine Kingsleigh, a girl with long silver hair and blue sapphire eyes whose fate was the same as her which born with special abilities. The residents made them both prisoners or more like sacrifices for dark forces organization called the Nightmare Circus and they were given the nickname the Angel for Katherine and the Demon for Stella then they forced to do some tricks with their powers, if they both dare not obey orders their food rations will be reduced and they will likely be tortured. Stella and Katherine became friends even though they were known as the opposites, they vowed to stay together until they could be free from Nightmare Circus.

Stella never blamed the residents for the death of her parents, she accepted it gracefully and thought her parents did not need to see her like this but behind the ugliness of the residents, there is also a good one around her by coming and giving Stella a book, she starts to like reading during her free time in confinement.

Like usual days, Stella reads her book that were given by someone, the chains in their hands were removed because Zidler the leader of Nightmare Circus assumed they would not plan to run away, after all they are still in cage.

"You have to stop reading that, aren't you bored?." Katherine told her while crossing her arms.
"Reading is fun, Kate. Besides, this is a gift, I feel bad if I don't finish it." Stella replied with a smile but she keep her eyes on her book.
"If you become a nerdy, im sure there won't be a man who wants to marry you." Katherine playfully stuck out her tongue to tease Stella.
"Are you still dreaming that someday there will be two men coming to save us and marry us? Your imagination is too high." Stella grinned and then they both laughed, with the end of the conversation suddenly a portal appeared in Stella's cage. Stella and Katherine didn't realize what it was before but Stella's curiosity was very high and makes she approached the portal slowly.

"W-What are you doing?! Stay away from it." Katherine was scared and worried about Stella.
"We won't know what this is if we don't try, don't worry I'll be fine. At least I hope so." Stella stuck her hand into the portal and apparently nothing happened, then she ventured to enter the portal completely it taking her somewhere. When Stella set foot in the middle of nowhere she didn't know, the portal was closed so quickly.

"Oh no ... Katherine!." she shouted when she tries to react the portal again, fear enveloped her as she was in a place where everything seems volcanic, even the sea was red, more like a sea of blood. She tried find a way to bring back the portal but it didn't work, it seemed it wasn't from her. Doesn't want to stay there any longer Stella walked around trying to find help but not even a single house could be seen, truly like an island without residents, she almost thought she was in hell. Finally she saw someone, a man dressed like a ninja, his body looked muscular and his arms were very large compared to Stella, she calls to the man but then regretted her actions. The man in yellow attacked her with a chain spear which also seemed to be flaming.
Stella protected herself with both hands and she closed her eyes, hoping that the man would not kill her, right now Stella did not know how to use her unique abilities but somehow, the man pulled his chain back and approached Stella.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?." the man asked her and then Stella explained everything to the man, she could see the frown on his face and his pale eyes like he was dead or something.

"Is that so, a portal suddenly appeared in front of you? That rarely happens." the man tells her, It seems like Stella managed to use her abilities which made him not to kill her and become friendly.

"Do you.. Do you have a name? My name is Stella ... Stella Lovehearts." Stella tried to blend so that he didn't try to kill her again.
"You can call me Scorpion." he simply replied her after stared at her for a moment, Stella thought Scorpion was a strange name maybe because he used the name of a deadly animal.

"If may I ask, Where am I?." she asked Scorpion while put her hand on her chest.

"You are in the Netherrealm, it can be known as hell." he simply told her which makes Stella covered her mouth with her hand also thinking that she was dead and sent to hell.

"I know what you are thinking but you are still alive, this is just a part of the Outworld." Scorpion tried to calm her down. Stella sighed with relief but still confused with all this, she might get some clue later on so she then thanked Scorpion, he just nodded and walked away from her. Meanwhile Stella did not know where to go so she decided to ran over back to Scorpion.

"Wait, please! Can I go with you? I have no place to go, please take me with you." she begged him to let her come along with him wherever he went. Scorpion simply agreed and let her come along, since then Stella was taken to a clan named Shirai Ryu and was cared for by Scorpion or also known as Hanzo Hasashi.

That's all for the prologue, more will come, so tell me what you think because this is my first fanfiction and I'm very nervous. 😩😩😩