Chapter 2.

Meanwhile, we will return to one of my OC characters, Katherine Kingsleigh. This will be Katherine's appearance as long as the story takes place. I do not own this, this is belong to the property of the Fairy Tail series. 😉😉 The original is named Sorano Aguria. 😃😃

Previously, on The Portal that changed her life forever.

"Your hearing always scares me, it could be someone else, just the same." Stella entered and placed the tea on the table in front of him.
"I really memorized your footsteps, it's hesitation." he said while still closing his eyes. Stella just grumbled a little in response.
-
"He is Grandmaster Sub-Zero, he wants to talk directly to you. He says it's important." Stella knew the man, it's the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei.
"Let him in and thank you for inform me." Hanzo thanked his student, the clan member bowed and left in no time but temporarily, Stella who about to answer his question looked back at her Grandmaster.
-
"Welcome to Shirai Ryu's Fire Gardens, Grandmaster Sub-Zero." she welcome him with warm smile.
"Thank you very much, you must be the woman Hanzo talked about, your abilities are very promising." Kuai gave a compliment to her which makes her surprised that Hanzo had told him about her, she's little embarrassed at the praise he gave her.

Since Stella fled from prison making Katherine Kingsleigh, her best friend's condition got worse. The leader of Nightmare Circus assumed that Katherine helped her escape, she tried to justify herself but they did not believe her at all.

"Why should I be like this?." Katherine pondered alone as no one noticed her, her food ration was reduced and Katherine had to be doing her show for longer than usual. Not to mention her hand returned to the chain and made her unable to move freely, from that moment Katherine became a weak-minded person, her hatred for her friend Stella slowly appeared, she blaming everything at Stella, she also often cried in rage everytime she thinking about what she would do to Stella if they met again someday. The angel slowly became an evil person, she shouting to people and making the audience even more afraid of her, one day one of the residents of Nightmare Circus who had been good at both Stella and Katherine came to give her a little food since her ration has been reduced.

Katherine smiled at first by her kindness then after when she was off guard, Katherine reached out and strangled her until she screamed and passed out.

"I don't know if torturing people would be fun like this." she laughed wickedly after seeing the poor woman faint unconscious. The circus guards saw this and reported it to their superiors, Zidler himself. He was outraged by Katherine action, after that Zidler decided to execute Katherine because she was considered to be crazy and would have a worse impact afterwards.

By the time the execute day arrived, the guards taking Katherine to the stage to be beheaded, was also very difficult because she attacked the guards many times. Her messy silver hair and shabby appearance increasingly frightened the residents of the circus. At the moment the guard raised his sword and was about to decapitate Katherine, a sandstorm appeared between them. The sand formed a person.

"Don't worry my dear, you are safe now." says the lady from the sandstorm. Katherine look at her and questioning why she would called her 'dear'.
"Who are you?." Katherine asked the woman as she stop everyone around them like she was stopping time except both of them.
"I am Kronika, and I am here to end your misery." Kronika tells her and release her in no time by vanishing the guillotine on her.

"Why are you helping me?." Katherine once again asked Kronika as she free from the guillotine.
"I can help you get what you really want. But if you aid me to react my goal. I will create a New Era" Kronika replied her, the real reason why Kronika approached and save her was due to Katherine's special abilities, she was being able to summon angels to help her. But Katherine had no idea how is she able to control her abilities, long time ago when she was little she was only able to summon one of the angel's messenger, it's rounded-like shaped looks exactly like a small cloud but it has sharp teeth and without eyes.