Chapter 16.

Previously. On The Portal that changed her life forever.

"So that's our plan. We really need your help, you are the only one know the Netherrealm as a whole. I tried to find a spells that could possibly help us finds the Keep but nothing." deep down Stella doesn't want to use her abilities for people who can't even fight, especially elders.

"It is my wish to help Raiden in this matter, that is why I refused to help Kronika on the way to bring her armies to the Keep, but I do exactly where it is." Stella finally could sigh in relief, especially she don't need to use her Macro at all on Kharon.
-
"We share this pain. I fought through Hell to end it. But Kronika's New Era is not the remedy." he walks closer to Scorpion.
"She would resurrect Shinnok. The same devil who brought death to our family and clan. He cannot be allowed to return."
"When I revived the Shirai Ryu. I vowed our clan to ensure Earthrealm's protection, and thanks to her help I was able to build the Shirai Ryu until now." Scorpion looks confused by Hanzo's last sentence.
"Her help?" Scorpion ask.
"The person who will meet you in the future. She is very similar to our wife, Harumi. Everything in Harumi is within her. Her voice, her kindness, her humility. She helped me restored the Shirai Ryu." the person that Hanzo meant is Stella, Hanzo believes Stella gave him the spirit to rebuild the Shirai Ryu with her assistance alongside him, he thought everything happen with a reason, if he didn't meet Stella that day, he might be not restore his clan until now, losing his clan twice is enough for him, he don't want to lose his clan again, meanwhile Scorpion remain silent when he told him, he don't know what to say, Hanzo reach out his hand to Scorpion then spoke again.
-
"Thank goodness you alright! I'm so worried! Are you hurt?" Stella says to Scorpion, not bothers to look at him for a moment, she just too worried because it took him so long to come back.
"Umm. I'm fine." Scorpion answer with nervous, but at the same time he also surprised because everything Hanzo said was true, she really looks like Harumi.
"What's with the hesitation? It's like you're talking to strangers--" Stella release her embrace from him and realize he was dressed differently with Hanzo, also his eyes were pale white.
"You - - You must be Hanzo's counterpart... " she says as she slowly walking backwards, right now Stella don't know which Scorpion side was.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here to aid you and Raiden," he tells her, Stella still goes silence for a while waiting for Hanzo to appear but he didn't show up either.
"Where is your counterpart? Where is Grandmaster Hasashi?" she hope that what she thought didn't happen, the worst possibility was why Hanzo didn't appear after the battle, Scorpion who remain silent didn't know how to answer Stella's question to him only put his head down.
-
Just looking at her makes D'Vorah afraid of Stella now, looks like anger makes her strength unstoppable.
"If you kill This One. Kronika will come after you and wipe you from history. This One is in her protection." said D'Vorah while crawling backwards as Stella approaching her, she still have her gaze on D'Vorah, her eyes still turned glowing red but still cried.