Chapter 7.

Previously, on The Portal that changed her life forever.

"Once he is repaired. Can he be replicated? Hundreds of times? Thousands?." Geras demanding to them since Kronika need more armies to defend the Keep, this time Erron step forward to discuss his thought with Kano.
"That's a tall order." Erron assumed while touching his chin, because he realize that will be tough deal to do only for two of them.
"But anything possible. With the right help." Kano replied with smirks on his face as he see Geras then makes Erron stared at Geras as well.
"Serve Kronika and she will provide." Geras tells them while raising his hands, he have to get many reinforcement as possible to secure the New Era's safety and also to pleased his master.
-
"Jackson Briggs." her voice echoed as she called his name which made Jax immediately wake up from his sleep, he remain calm by Kronika appeared in front of him.

"Do not fear. I've come to offer you a new life -- a better life." she tells him and trying to get his trust first.
"That's awfully generous. Seeing as we've never met." he said that because it's true they both never met before and Jax remembers everything.
"We have not met. But I know you. How valiantly you have served. How horribly you have suffered. That was not my plan for you." Kronika again tells him with concern on her face to gain his trust, the way she spoke to Jax exactly as she spoke to Katherine.
"Your plan?." he asked in confused.
-
"I don't know how but at first I thought I could help you two because I know Cyber Lin Kuei is dangerous and possibly get yourself killed, I'm not doubting both of you but I just keep getting a bad feeling. So I packed up my stuff and leave by manipulating the guards." she stop for a while trying to remember because she gets hit a lot on her head, Kuai keep focusing on her.
"During my travel from the Fire Gardens to the factory, I felt someone was following me. I kept on walking to my destination but the feels keep coming back and even more. In the end, he finally appeared in front of me then made me faint." she keeps trying to get piece of her memory during her time inside the factory, sometimes it hurts her head but she didn't show anything to him.
"Last thing I remember I woke up in a room, it's like the room where they dissected everyone to produce the Cyber ​​Lin Kuei's cyborgs. I tried to get out from there to find you and Hanzo by any means necessary even though fighting with them, I managed but the man who's following me yet again have found me. Then this is what happened next." Stella continued showing off her wounds to him, Kuai looks sad without a words from his lips but he also wonder who did it to her. According to what happened back then, his brother showed up with Stella already unconscious in his arms he thought maybe Bi-Han brought her inside to be cyberized if she didn't escape she might be a cyborg just now.

After knowing what happened between timelines and anomalies that appeared, Raiden met Kotal Kahn to discuss about what they would do next to stop this.

"The Tarkatans, long extinct. Have also returned." Kotal informed to both Raiden and Jade, he already did his research about Outworld's anomalies.
"Shao Kahn will seek them out. He relies on their power." Raiden suspecting.