Chapter 3.

Hi again. In short this is the appearance of Stella, without horns and tattoos. and again, I do not own this, this is belong to the property of the Fairy Tail series. 😉😉 The original is named Seilah. Please enjoy!

Previously, on The Portal that changed her life forever.

"Don't worry my dear, you are safe now." says the lady from the sandstorm. Katherine look at her and questioning why she would called her 'dear'.
"Who are you?." Katherine asked the woman as she stop everyone around them like she was stopping time except both of them.
"I am Kronika, and I am here to end your misery." Kronika tells her and release her in no time by vanishing the guillotine on her.
-
"Who are you? One of Raiden's elder gods, here to taunt us?." Revenant Kitana asked which make Katherine crossed her arms.
"No. Kitana. I am much more. Behold!." Kronika rebuilt their Castle and Shinnok Cathedral, which was destroyed by the Earthrealmer recently, both Revenants amazed by what they have witness.
-
"So you want us to protect you in rearranging history?." Katherine interrupt their conversation and make both Revenants glanced at her, she just stood there elegantly.
"Yes, my dear. After I succeeded in creating a new era. I will keep my promise to you." Katherine smiled with the statement of Kronika.
"How will this New Era be different?." Revenant Kitana doubting Kronika's plan which makes Katherine rolled her eyes, Revenant Liu Kang notice her behavior and send her a stare.
"In many ways. But most importantly. There will be no Raiden." By guaranteeing Raiden's disappearance from history, the Revenants agreed to help Kronika carry out her plan.
"How do we begin?."

In the present, precisely in the Koliseum, Kotal Kahn which of the Outworld ruler is sitting to watch one of Shao Kahn's accomplices namely Kollector to be executed. Meanwhile Katherine was sent by Kronika to monitor the situation around the Koliseum, she was sitting between the crowd which she felt disgusted by filthy crowd around her.

"What a hassle." Katherine grumbled and try to get far away from the dirty crowd, Kollector seems to be trying to fight but he can't, he was held by six guards right now.
"For years you escaped my justice. Sucked dry the bounty of Outworld's people. Today your debt is paid." Kotal Kahn announced and the crowd screaming.

"Is that the current male fashion trend right now? How terrible." Katherine just commented on Kotal's furr hat.
"Kill me Kotal, and you lose profit." Kollector tells him if he was killed, Kotal Kahn would lose profit.
"You mistake me, for Shao Kahn, I do not inflict bandits upon the poor." Kotal Kahn was seen standing and approaching Kollector, it seemed like he about to execute Kollector by himself.
"Shao Kahn approved, his words was law!." Kollector said proudly. Katherine did not know who Shao Kahn was or even all of them. She really wants to go down there and show them her angelic power but Kronika wants her not to interfere. Kotal raised his hand which make one of his follower bring his sword.
"Your master is dead, so is his 'law'. Never again will Outworld suffer from his corruption." Kotal raised his sword and would kill Kollector in no time but then an earthquake struck and a sandstorm began to block the execution. Katherine smiled.
"It's done." she said in satisfy.

Everyone began to panic, Kollector made this moment for his chance so he fought back the Osh-Tekk, he stabbed one of them who carrying the key then took it to free himself.
The storm gave rise to several people, which was Skarlet, Erron Black, Baraka, Kano and Shao Kahn himself, on the other hand emerged from different timelines Liu Kang, Kitana, Kung Lao, Jade and God of Thunder, Raiden.