Chapter 12.

Previously, on The Portal that changed her life forever.

Shao Kahn looks surprised to see all the Outworld leaders in front of him, he's even more arrogant and confident of being able to defeat them all at once so he stepped forward and said.
"Where's this boldness been hiding, Kitana? Had you shown it before. I'd have had no need for Mileena."

"My 'sister' was unholy monster. Exactly like you, 'father'." Pressing her tone when she mention her sister Mileena, she replies Shao Kahn while taking a step forward, after the distance is close enough, Kitana unhesitatingly trying to slash Shao Kahn with her fan, Shao Kahn had anticipated it so he dodged it easily and then he struck back with his hammer but didn't hit her at all, mass battles ensued within the arena, meanwhile Jade tried to free Kotal.
-
"It's over, Kotal Kahn. The throne is secured."  Kitana gave him a respectful bow.
"Thank you." He thanked her and then finally look at both Tartakans and Shokan it is time for him to make things right and ask for forgiveness after everything he had done in the past.

"Baraka, Sheeva. I have not served your people well. Yet you still aided me. I will not forget." says Kotal to them but Baraka replies him with impatience.
"We don't need charity. We will share in Outworld's rule." he said as he heading straight for his point, making Kitana look at him a little bit worried about Kotal's answer.

"That is up to her now." Kotal slowly pointed towards Kitana, she did not understand what Kotal meant.
"What?" she says in disbelief.
"The throne is yours. You have united Outworld, Kitana Kahn." by that statement, the throne finally become Kitana's.
-
"How does this place scares angel like you?" he turn his gaze on her who busy hugging his arm, she definitely disagree with his statement about she being scared.
"I'm not afraid! And as a note, I'm still in this despicable form of human being, soon enough Kronika will fulfill my wishes in the New Era." When they saw the Well of Souls, they plainly can see Kronika's crown which is absorbing the souls to making the crown stronger.

"So this is what we are looking for? Quickly, take it then we can leave this place as soon as possible." Katherine says while pushing Noob toward the Well of Souls.
"The crown isn't fully absorb with enough souls. We have to wait a little longer and protect it." he looked at her.
"And it seems like what I said was right. Angel like you do afraid of souls" even though he was rough voice and it's creepy, she's not afraid of him at all but she even more attractive by him, she pouted and crossed her arms after Noob saying that.

"Alright. Guess we have no choice but to stay here." Katherine took out four angel coins from her hand and threw them.
"For the cost of forty, I summon Shamsiel." Of cost of forty, she summons forth Shamsiel, the angel of sunlight. A giant stone-like, winged cherub with a pompadour hair-style that contains two mysterious pigs in pink lamb suits that shoot light energy. The angel has hairy legs, a hairy chest, broken-lined eyebrows, no pupils or irises, and a pig's tail.
-
"You don't need to come with us, Stella. Everything is under control, you stay here with the others." Hanzo give her order in a firm tone.
"I insist. Please, I can help you in this matter. If Kharon doesn't want to help us, I can use Macro abilities so he willing to aid-"
"No! You staying here!" Hanzo have no choice but raising his voice on Stella, it does made her surprised by his behavior since Hanzo have never done this before, he never even once raising his voice at her, he always be gentle around her.