Chapter 21.

NOTE : I'm finished editing some words again, gosh.. English isn't my first language.. I'm so sorry..

Previously on The Portal that changed her life forever.
"So.. Shall we begin our dance, my dear friend.." Katherine smiles as she took out ten coins in her hands then threw the coins into the sky.
-
"It's not fair! She's supposed to be my snack!" Alice says grunting towards her allies.
"You should have move faster then.. But I doubt that because I'm way more stronger than you.. Hello Lady Stella, it's been a while isn't it? It's a pleasure to finally meet you again.." says Luna with a smile on her face then looking at their master before them.
"Thank you for your coming. Luna, Alice.." Stella's main idea is to bring both Luna and Alice into the Rift in Time.
-
"I could have never anticipated this. The power of God of Time.. How did she obtain some things so terrifying.." she thoughts in her mind, there are some cracks coming out again on her face until down to her body.
-
"Do I have to use it now? Do I have to unleash the true power that have been born with me since the very beginning?" she thought again in her mind, with this kind of condition. There is only one way to defeat her, will she be able to control her true power this time, she have to believe in herself or everything could be lost.

Stella along with Luna and Alice are now currently facing against Chronos, the ancestor of Kronika that existed billions lifetime ago, more precisely he was one of the Elder Gods of his time, Chronos portrays an extremely haughty disposition, condemning all who dare disobey his authority in his own still world. He is also, befitting his status, extremely condescending, declaring those present to be lesser, and for them to fear his impressive might. One day Chronos once wanted to be considered the only one Elder God, one of the other Elder Gods that treated their people with love and cares somehow makes he really furious especially to Goddess of Creation, Lua. Can't stand any longer seeing their people fell for the Gods and Goddesses kindness, Chronos finally kills every single of Elder Gods only to get what he wanted, but before Goddess Lua dies, she succeed to gives Chronos such a punishment for what he done not only to their people but also other Elder Gods that he killed, Chronos didn't kills Lua at all, Lua had to sacrificed herself to take Chronos with her as the both vanished within Lua's lights.

Stella well-known about who Goddess Lua, before Lua and Chronos leaves the world under their responsibility, Lua managed to create four lives form that possessed tremendous magic power that probably equals against the Gods, she called them "The Four Guardians". The Guardians whereabout still unknown until this timeline, recalling the stories she had been read about Chronos, Stella throw a worried look at Luna and Alice because she doesn't want to sacrifice anyone especially her loved ones, not anymore. Even though both of them are just part of creations of a forbidden spell by Stella, they never felt more alive since she created them, seeing them grow together, just like normal kids in general also somehow reminds Stella about herself and Katherine when they were kids. Stella whom is calm and really considerate person described as Luna while Katherine whom is cheerful and quite pleasant described as Alice, but now probably friendship between her and Katherine is about to collapse due the power of Kronika that have been given to her dearest friend that turned her into her dark side, Stella definitely will not letting Luna and Alice's friendship also break and makes them experience the same thing just like their master.

In the moment of silence between their battle, Luna and Alice's bodies suddenly glows and slowly turn into pieces, they were surprised but also confused, they look onto each other then to their master, their heart dropped to see Stella breaks her barrier around her, looking and them with smiles on her face.
"W-What are you doing Milady?" Luna ask her with widened eyes.
"I will return you both to your original form thrn bring you back to the Mortal World. Don't worry.. You two will be safe soon," Stella keep smiling even though her eyes starts teary watching her loved ones looking at her disbelief at the action she had been taken.