Chapter 19.

I do not own this portraits, this is belong to the property of Fairy Tail series.

Previously, on The Portal that changed her life forever.

"He-- He absorbed his past-self's soul." she mumbles to tell both Kuai and Scorpion, Stella could be able to sense how much his magic power just by feeling the aura around him.

"His magic power is unreal." she continue while she keep casting her spell, whatever happen this spell had to be continue in order to appear on time.
"Do not worry.. We will protect you with our lives," Scorpion tells her, once they step forward to help Raiden, Raiden send them a glares which means they don't have to intervene and keep protecting Stella with all cost.
-
"I have conquered the darkness within me. You must do the same." says Raiden as Revenant Liu Kang trying to get on his feet.
"You will have to kill me," he says, really looks upset by his defeated.
"I would rather save you." Raiden approach him with a spark of lightning in his hand, Stella turn her gaze on both Raiden and Revenant Liu Kang, after then Raiden strike him and form a magnetic field between them, they could see two person in there but later there's only ome that could be seen, soulless past-self body of Liu Kang suddenly woke up.
-
"Out of desperation comes invention. I had not thought it possible for Raiden to surprise me. Our success is no longer certain. We must make haste." with the help of her daughter Cetrion, Kronika accelerate the process of restarting history with her daughter alongside her, Kronika starts to get concern about her plan is going to fail by Raiden's action, but she can't afford to lose.
-
"Go! I'm fine, the spell will be activated soon. You must help the others fight," Stella tells both of her guardians, Kuai and Scorpion seems surprised by her words, especially Kuai who doesn't want to leave her side.
"What if you get hurt-"
"No time to argue! You don't have to worry about me. I will be safe here. Make sure you are not near my hellfire or it will pull you into it." she says after she interrupted Kuai Liang's words, he had no choice but trust her at this point so he will aid the others fight in the front lines.

Kuai get off the fleet first by skating on his ice he made and freezes two undead then destroys them with his battle axe.
"Are you sure you will be alright here alone?" Scorpion ask her one more time to ensure her safety, Stella reply him with a nod and he could see a smile on her beautiful face.
"Make sure you will stay alive this time. I don't want to lose you anymore... Hanzo Hasashi." she says giving him all faith she could give him, she can't let him worry about her while fighting in the front lines, Scorpion then teleported himself to the center of the undead, he strikes all of them then pull one of their heart as confirm kills. Special Forces comes next then immediately ambush the Netherrealm forces with their gears and also threw them with grenades. Cassie, Jacqui and Jax get off the fleet from the other side of the fleet then starts to shooting all the undead in front of them with intention to buying some time for Stella until hellfire completely casted, follows by Outworld forces and Shaolin masters that leads by Kitana Kahn and Kung Lao.
-
"Hello there handsome." Katherine pat Kharon's shoulder and make him to turn around, she immediately strike him with a kick him until he thrown away before Stella.
"Mr. Kharon! Hang in there!" Stella focusing her gaze at the source of the footsteps behind her, her heart stopped once she saw Katherine Kingsleigh on the fleet.
"Hello my dear friend. Long time no see! It's been a while, don't you think?" she says while waving her hand towards Stella with a big smile on her face, Stella cannot believe what she afraid of is true, her long time best friend became an allies of Kronika.
"K-Katherine? How.. How did you get here? You're not suppose to be here, it's too dangerous!" she says while keep controlling her hellfire to stay active.
-
"Aww.. Having a hard time getting up? Looks like your magic power has run out really fast because of that spell." Katherine took a grab of Stella's hair, forcing her to see Katherine in the eyes.
"It's nice to have time for ourselves, don't you think? But it's a pity for you because you will have die here soon. This is going to be fun."