Chapter 6.

Previously, on The Portal that changed her life forever.
"Your hearing is failing. Sub-Zero." pointed his katana at Kuai directly. 
"I recognized your footsteps. Hanzo," Kuai said with a little bit annoyed on his face because of his action, what if he thought Hanzo was enemy and attack him.
"Where is Sektor? I will not let him threaten my clan again." Hanzo says to him.
"The old Cyber ​​Lin Kuei factory was defunct. Buried beneath this quarry- until the time disruption, now. Sektor's returned and reactivated it. He's building an army by processing Lin Kuei warriors kidnapped from my temple," he tells him with anger since Sektor kidnapped the Lin Kuei warriors to be cyberized.
"I can see why you need me." Hanzo simply replied him.
-
"It seems like the door is only can be activated by them." Stella starts to make a plan inside her head that she will wait for the next wave of cyborgs to appear. After waiting for few minutes finally a cyborg has arrived, when it passed her hiding spot Stella kicked the back of it then electrocute it with her stun rod that have been charges before, she examined it for finding something that could give her access to the entire entrance. 
"Finally." she sighed as she grab the key card.

"You don't need to use anything to get through that door." a voice rang out to her ears and makes her turned around, it was the man who had followed her before. 

"I warn you. Don't come any closer." Stella immediately charges her stun rod in case he try to attack and make her faint again.
"Are you one of the Shirai Ryu member?." he simply asked her, as she speak before Stella tried to use her Macro power behind her previous warning, she realize her power didn't work at all on this man which means this man must be have more strength than her.
-
"Recognize me. Little brother?." said Noob to Kuai Liang.
"Bi-Han?" Kuai initially did not believe.
"Yes. It is I."
"You were killed. Swallowed in a strom of souls" Hanzo insisted.
"Quan Chi's creation do not die easily. Kronika offers me a new clan to lead. Its shadow will darken the realms." Noob calls one of his Saibot which in his hand holds Stella that has been defeated and remain unconscious, leave the Grandmasters in shocked to see Stella before them but beaten up, heavily injured. Hanzo could see tears on her eyes even though she unconscious.

"Leave Bi-Han to me, secure Stella once you defeating his shadow." Kuai told Hanzo and face his brother.
"Her name is Stella? She's smart enough to try escape from me." Bi-Han walk towards him slowly.
"Leave her alone. Bi-Han." Kuai was quiet angry with what he just witness, most importantly Bi-Han did this to Stella.
"You always mimicked me. But you make a poor Grandmaster." Bi-Han says while put his fighting stance, he was the first Sub-Zero and also previous Grandmaster long ago before Kuai himself.
"I uphold the Lin Kuei principles I thought you shared" so do Kuai. The fight was quite fierce but Kuai managed to win against his brother.
-
"Im in. I'll reformat the system drives and shut us all down. Goodbye Kuai Liang." Cyrax said his farewell after scanning himself into the system.
"It is not the end. I will find a way to restore you. Anything is possible. Hanzo and I are living proofs" Kuai tells Cyrax and make his promise to restore him.