Chapter 4.

Previously. On The Portal that changed her life forever.

"You mistake me, for Shao Kahn, I do not inflict bandits upon the poor." Kotal Kahn was seen standing and approaching Kollector, it seemed like he about to execute Kollector by himself.
"Shao Kahn approved, his words was law!." Kollector said proudly. Katherine did not know who Shao Kahn was or even all of them. She really wants to go down there and show them her angelic power but Kronika wants her not to interfere. Kotal raised his hand which make one of his follower bring his sword.
"Your master is dead, so is his 'law'. Never again will Outworld suffer from his corruption." Kotal raised his sword and would kill Kollector in no time but then an earthquake struck and a sandstorm began to block the execution. Katherine smiled.
"It's done." she said in satisfy.
-
"Everything changed after your defeat of Shinnok." says Kotal.
"Shinnok's defeated?!." Liu Kang looks most disbelief with this information.
"Our realms joined to fight him, but in victory, you were hardened. To protect Earthrealm, you lashed out at all realms you deemed threats." Kotal explains what happened to present Raiden.
"That cannot be." Raiden disbelief and not accepting his fate.
"My Raiden wears Shinnok's amulet as a symbol of his fury." Kotal told him about current timeline Raiden.
"Be assured, Kotal Kahn. I am not that Raiden. We have common cause. Both in solving this temporal crisis, and in defeating Shao Kahn." but he made sure about this and would cooperate to solving this crisis together.
-
"How will fighting your battles benefit me?." Shao Kahn doesn't want to fight if he doesn't get a benefit from what he does.
"I offers a greater empire in the New Era, Shao Kahn. Raiden will not exist to thwart you." Kronika offers a greater empire, and Raiden's disappearance from a new era.
"You can wipe Raiden from history?." he amazed by her power.
"It is an immense task, requiring great power and efforts." before Kronika could say more, Shao Kahn points directly at Katherine.
"And her. I want her to be my wife." she was not flattered at first, but she would play along by pretend to approve it so that Shao Kahn would join in the Kronika's plan.

"I'm yours after you aid Kronika, Mighty Shao Kahn." she put her hand on her chest to seducing Shao Kahn.
"My hourglass requires protection while I work. Will your Outworld armies defend it?." Kronika asked Shao Kahn once more.
"They shall." Shao Kahn smiled at Katherine and she smiled back.
-
"The Dragon Grotto. It's underneath the Academy. Earthrealm's Jinsei energy bubbles up in its springs."
"That's no good. We've seen firsthand what happens when the Netherrealm screws with Earthrealm's life force." Cassie tells them.
"They will not reach the Grotto. It is protected by powerful magic. The deadliest traps. I am sure our counterparts from your era are already dealing with them." Then Kung Lao was sure they would not be able to touch the Dragon Grotto because they would be blocked by their counterpart. Jacqui hissed at his words while looking at Cassie.