Chapter 18.

Previously. On The Portal that changed her life forever.

"Liu Kang! Where is he?!" says Cassie once she notice he's not there anymore with them.
"Kronika has taken him to her isle." before Raiden could continue, Kuai and Stella came out to meet them
"Is everyone still alright?" Kuai Liang look around to see if there is a phenomenon between them after the earthquake.
"What just happened? An earthquake?" follow by Stella behind him, she send Scorpion a glance with worried looks, he just looking at her.
"Liu Kang ... He was taken by Kronika to her Isle." Cassie tells them.
"Why did she take Liu Kang from us? Does she need anything from him?" Stella ask them but feel uneasy about what happened earlier, she slowly step back while rubbing her own arm in shame.
-
"Special Forces will make sure to clean every Kronika army while Kung Lao and Kitana enter into Keep to save Liu Kang." Cassie tells them showing her plan with her technology device.
"We must act quickly before something happens to Liu Kang. Someone has to open a path so we can get infiltrate faster than we expected." Raiden demands.
"Those are Netherrealm and Cyber Lin Kuei armies we're talking about here. There is no one man army that could possibly hold them to open us a path through." Jax intervene then they start arguing about the plan, Stella didn't say much but listening for those argument inside the room, this uneasy feeling really does make her uncomfortable during their meeting.
"Sending Kitana and Kung Lao alone to the Keep would be suicide mission, what if there's more inside that the outside?" Jacqui follows her past-self father.
"Not to mention that I am sure Sektor also must be upgrades his Cyber Lin Kuei's cyborgs after Hanzo and I destroyed the factory, I could probably hold them off and stop Sektor once more." Kuai also join the argument, Stella can hold it any longer, they wasting their time arguing while Liu Kang and the realms is in danger, she clench her hands to hold back her anger because she don't want to yell at them like last time she did, she slowly breathe and close her eyes for a moment before she finally speak.
-
"I can use my hellfire spells on them, my hellfire has a huge radius of attack, it is very effective to destroying enemies that are at one point, I can control the hellfire to wipe out the armies. However, It takes a little long time to cast the spell, so I will need protection while doing that," Stella says confidently but she continue.
"Once I have the spell active, all of you could march inside the Keep to save Liu Kang."

"We can figure something else, Stella. You cannot do this all by yourself." Kuai grab her shoulder and looking at her eyes, he knew Stella only practice the spell once before, he's not doubting her strength at all but this insane, he can't leave her alone behind while he marching with the others.
"Forgive me, with all due respect. All I can see right now we just wasting our time arguing while the realms are in danger. This is exactly what Kronika wanted from us. There's no option left, this is what we have for now." All of them looking at each other and mumbles.
"You are right.. We suppose to attack the Isle anytime soon, Kharon is waiting for us in the Netherrealm. We do not know what Kronika has prepared for us, we may see what comes next before we could act together." Raiden says.
"No one left behind, we doing this together." Cassie pat Stella's shoulder and smiles toward her.
-
"A new look, just for me? You shouldn't have." says Liu Kang with sarcasm just like Kung Lao, while Geras said nothing but look at him like a hawk, Katherine came closer to see their prisoner.
"Look who we found here, the Chosen One?" she says as she standing next to Geras, still staring at him because he don't want to disappoint Kronika again.
"But where is my manners towards the Chosen One. Forgive me, my name is Katherine Kingsleigh. And I'm the one that will send you and all of Raiden's armies to heaven." she continue as she rested her hand on her hips.
"Are you sure you can do that?" says Liu Kang a little bit intimidating.
"Of course I do, I am an angel. Enjoy your final hour in this world, the Chosen One. This time you will not saving the world."
"What do you want from me?" Liu Kang began to get upset.
"You will aid in my protection." Kronika appears along with all the Revenants.
"Not likely." of course Liu Kang refused while looking at his own Revenant.