Chapter 5.

Previously, on The Portal that changed her life forever.
"Our plans require that you lived." Jade said.
"Jade? What happened to you?." Liu Kang surprise by Jade's new look.
"An untimely death. Like yours. Due to Raiden's incompetence." Jade replied.
"You cannot turn us against him. We know about our deaths. They were caused by our mistakes." Liu Kang insisted that they would not be able to turn them against Raiden since they both believes they died because of their own mistakes.
"You have been deceived. Liu Kang. The truth is Raiden murdered you" she told them and makes the two of them stunned. Without hesitation they decided to fight one against one, Liu Kang returned against the Scorpion meanwhile Kung Lao would fight Revenant Jade.
-
"It's dangerous to let them live," Geras look at both of them.
"If they die. The Revenant selves will exist. We need them to defend the Keep." she replied while examining the Jinsei energy on her hands.
"They are both looks handsome in some way, yet still at least better than the angry Shao Kahn." Katherine state while crossed her arms, she just could not stop talking about people appearances. Geras just stare at her without expression on his face.
"Aw ... Don't take the offense. You're fine Geras." she patted his big strong arms playfully as she give him compliment but he had no response about it.
-
"Yeah. We do. Grandmaster Sub-Zero reports heavy losses to his Lin Kuei clan. The time merger has resurrected his old enemy, Sektor."
"Sektor? Was he not the Grandmaster who years age enslave the Lin Kuei?." Raiden remember him while crossing his arms. Cassie displays Sektor projector in front of them.
"That's him. He's reactivating and upgrading the same factory he built to convert the Lin Kuei into cyber killing machines." she explains about his development, upgrades and reactivates Cyber Lin Kuei. Of course Raiden is not surprised Kronika will certainly need his help.
"Undoubtedly to construct new and more powerful Cyber Lin Kuei. Kronika may seek to co-opt them." Raiden added.

"What of Sub-Zero?." now he ask about Sub-Zero whereabouts.
"Already on his way to shut down the factory. Grandmaster Hasashi is going with him."  Cassie reported.
"Grandmaster Hasashi? Hanzo Hasashi?." he looks surprised.
-
"Obey my orders, both of you." her eyes turned red while she uses her Macro powers.
"You should let me leave and you may not tell anyone about this. Keep it to yourself and pretend this conversation not happen at all." the guards just looking at her with full of sweats around their faces, it's like if they dare to disobeyed her something terrifying would happen to them immediately, they become scared in no time.
"Y-Yes.. Lady Stella. As your wish." both of them said at the same time and perfectly sync. Stella closed her eyes to conceal the Macro powers within her and then turn her eyes back to normal.
"I hope I arrive on time. Please be safe Grandmasters." for the first time in forever Stella wandered out of the Fire Gardens alone.

Halfway through since Stella left the Fire Gardens for the first time, It was very dark and make Stella more difficult to see around her, she a little bit hesitate and regret her decision but right not it's not time for hesitation, she must find the Grandmasters immediately before it's too late.