I1I - Transfer Student

This was the fresh smell of starting over. My family and I moved to America due to my mother's new job. My school back in Manchester was awful, I managed to lose all my friends in a heartbeat. But now here I am, driving off to my new school, in my new country, off to make some new friends.

My father told me that instead of being an upper school student, I'm a "sophomore" in grade ten. I have no idea. as American school systems are weird.

I have a passion for space, and that's what I want to go into university for, and not be made fun of for being a "nerd".

------------------------------

I made my way into the large office, gulping back all of my salivae and gripping onto the strap of my shoulder bag he was used to carrying around a lot.

The school already seems so big and I'm not even inside the actual school yet.

It was the morning, and classes were supposed to start in about twenty minutes, so I can consider myself early. The lady at the front desk showed me a smile and gestured over to her.

I took a huge breath and walked over with a smile, you always have to make a good impression, especially to the first teachers and staffs you see!

"Hello! How may I help you?" She greeted.

"Hello, I'm actually the new transfer student."

"Oh! We were actually expecting you, you're Brian Harold May correct? From Manchester?"

I nodded my head gently. She smiled another time before she turned to her computer and started sliding her computer mouse and clicking. She turned to her printer as it started to print out one sheet of paper. As soon as it was done, she pulled it out and handed it to me. I gladly took it and examined over myself.

"So there's your schedule for the day and official locker number. Tomorrow come back in the morning and I'll get you a tour guide, but as it's your first day you can just explore and ask people where certain places are. Enjoy!"

She seemed to be very kind, so I wouldn't be surprised if this school was considered really strict with their bullying and fighting. Which was absolutely great. Simple, if the teachers are kind, so are the students.

"Thank you very much, miss--"

"Mrs. Cragsteam."

I didn't exactly know how to pronounce that, first time hearing it, so I just simply nod and finally walked through the other door, an entrance to the campus. I wonder how decently nice the kids will actually be.

Once finally walking through, I watch an innocent looking guy with Brown wavy hair and light skin get pushed against the lockers roughly, causing a huge bang. And who pushed him? Some dark toned guy with long-ish black hair, tight jeans, red shirt, and a leather jacket. Great.
And then there was a guy on the other end, standing against the other side of lockers, with long brown hair and... weird lips? These were pretty much the only people in this hall at the moment, so I could easily hear what was going on. I didn't get time to notice any more of their details before...

"If you fucking lay a hand on him I'm going to fucking rip your face off, bitch!" The dark-toned guy yelled. The innocent-looking guy was shaking and finally ran off down the halls.  This scary guy reminds me of some kind of biker from the 80s. Wow, he's British.

Biker dude scoffed and turned around towards the weird lips guy and walked up to him.

"Freddie, was that necessary? All he did was touch my shoulder." Weird lips guy said, almost laughing a bit. So his name was Freddie?