I29I - Strawberry

~

My parents wouldn't ring the doorbell, whether or not they would be coming home earlier or later. They have their keys, what would be the point if it is their own home at 9 o'clock at night? This already sets me off, some fear as the doorbell rings once again, right after the first. I don't bother putting any pants on before moving out of my room, slowly and cautiously down the hall trying to make the least amount of noise as possible.

I reach the front door and bend down slightly to see through the peephole, but my fear instantly turns into excitement seeing the long blonde hair and the babyface I knew and loved. He's here... he came to my house for me. That must mean he's okay, right?

I quickly unlock the door, knowing it is probably freezing out there and I'm ready to let my little prince charming through to get all warm and cozy. I've missed him so much, I realize it's going to be difficult telling him about my day without mentioning the fact that I bought lube and condoms for us.

It isn't what I care about though, what matters is that if Roger is fine, with his mum and all. I open the door to get a better look at him, he's visibly shivering, a light long-sleeve over his small figure, also with some knee-long black shorts with his hands held together in front of him and I watch them tremble. My heart melts, seeing Rog light up as soon as I open the door, like a little puppy. A cute long smile appears on his face, but I notice something a bit off. His cheeks are red and puffy and his eyes look very wet and soft and a few of his lashes are stuck together. He looks like he's been crying...

"H-hey!" I greet him, as Roger doesn't waste time to walk up to me and wrap his arms around my torso, allowing him to embrace his cold body with my warm one. "Oh, baby, you're freezing-"

"I know..." he mumbles, nuzzling his head closer into my chest as the vibrations of him shaking chills my own body. I slowly back into the house with him in my arms, but he isn't paying enough attention to what's going on, but he is held on tightly. I stroked his cold blonde hair gently, "Let's get you inside, yeah?"

I allow myself to pull him inside my warm home and I shut the door and lock it, all with him still in my arms. He doesn't even threaten to let go yet, it worries me how he isn't really speaking either. "Rog?" I gently speak, kissing the top of his head, relaxing and melting in my love's arms, remembering how much I missed him all day.

At last, I hear more of his voice, now just a bit louder than before, "I missed you..."

Roger backs up slightly only so he can look up at me with a small excited smile, only making me want to smile wider just looking at him. I rest one of my hands on his flushed cheek and stroke my thumb over it lightly, examining his tear-stained face. "I missed you too, love. But you do have some explaining to do, y'know."

"Yeah... I know."

He stands up onto his toes to press his gentle lips against my own, so we can both be in our own little world for a few seconds. These few seconds I feel so happy, God... it has been a kiss I've been craving all day. Once he pulls away with a satisfied, lovey grin, I can't help myself any longer so I squat down to press my hands against the back of his thighs to graciously lift him in my arms as he lets out little giggles as I turn and start moving down the hall,n carrying him as if he can't use his own legs. I don't have a problem, though. I'd carry him any day. "What are you doing?" He questions through giggles as he stares at me with his big blue eyes. "Isn't it obvious?"

We both laugh heading into my bedroom and I go ahead and collapse down onto my bed, being delicate due to Roger's legs hung behind me in his PJ pants he probably didn't bother to change. Roger settles comfortably next to me as I lean my back against the back wall that my bed is up against. I spread my legs out, letting my feet hang off the bed as Roger snuggles against my side, setting on of his legs on top of mine as I comfortably hold him. I even close my eyes, how nice the feeling is... just to be here with him breathing his sweet scent as the air from the fan flew over us.