I11I - Apology

This totally wasn't what I was expecting. Of course, the universe wants to play games with me today and make me accidentally hit Roger's boyfriend with the damned restroom door! I never recall running into him like this ever. I don't even talk to him at all. The only times I ever see him is once in a while arm slumped over Roger's shoulders, forcefully making out with Roger, or just on the sidelines with his large group of friends.

To reduce chances of anything bad happening, I rush to help him and I reach a hand out to help him up, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Let me-"

Not to my surprise, Jayden swats my hand away as if it were a desperate fly and looked angrier than before once getting a good look at me. "I don't need help from a fucking idiot."

He stands up himself and I completely fight the urge to talk back, but who knows what would happen if I did that. I like taking the easy roads of things.

The raging man standing in front of me, fixing his wet-looking hair and glaring at me. "Maybe you should pay attention to what you're doing next time, got it?"

Feeling threatened I backed up a bit, "Yes, I'm very sorry."

Though I get scared in these types of situations I always try playing it calmly so the person knows they don't have too much strength over me. Even though I really want to tell this man something offensive, I have to keep my cool. And just looking at Jayden's hands it makes me think of how he's ever hurt Roger, making me madder by the second.

He moves closer to me with a scary glare in his eyes, "Aren't you the kid that's hanging with Roger and those two other cunts?!"

I think 'Idiots' may even be a nicer word to call my group.

There's nothing really too uncasual for me to say because there's one easy answer that he probably already knew the answer of.

"Yes. Yes, I am." I shove my hands in my pockets as to now he's so close I can smell his alcohol stench breath, which is a safety concern at school but I couldn't care less about his health. I glare him down back as if it's just one giant staring contest.

People like Jayden used to scare me back in the younger days? walking on the pavement with my mother. My mother would tell me "avoid those Street-gangers!", and that word sounded scary so I just did as she said. Now here I am, talking to a fucking street-ganger!

"Where is he?" The street-ganger inquires rudely in a low, and monotone voice. It's almost like I can feel the vibrations of him speaking as much as I can smell his nasty breath that can easily disintegrate all living things.

"Uhm," I mumble, finally and actually thinking about his question and realize that I need to talk to Roger more than he ever will. I decide to not even bring up the fact that I do know he's somewhere in the halls. "I'm not sure, he wasn't at our lunch table and I just went to use the restroom so maybe he's there now." I lie smoothly and realistically.

I listen to the Street-ganger grumble under his breath and finally push past me, bumping my shoulder with his and storming off down the hall as I watch his pants start hanging low as he turns the corner and I can't help but wonder if it was intentional or unintentional.

I close my eyes, turning my head back forward to it's the normal state and rubbing them in relief, shocked I actually got out of that situation alive. I notice a head from afar peak around the corner of lockers, easily noticeable as there is no one else to be seen. As I focus my attention closer I realize that it's a wary looking Roger peering at me with drooping eyes.

My heart skips a beat, knowing I get to finally see him and let all my doubts that had already started to fade away while texting Roger, melt away completely. I'm not quite sure what I'll do when I reach him. I don't know if I should talk to him about it, hug him, or even just forget about the whole thing? It really depends on what Roger will do... and I really hope I won't dislike anything he decides to do.