I27I - Brian The Virgin

*Brian's P.O.V*
-------------------------------

All of their shocked faces pointed towards me catches me quite off guard, especially if it should really make sense. I'm in high school and before Roger, I haven't found the right person for me. What's wrong with being a virgin.

I look toward Roger who I still have my arm around as his eyes are widened in the slightest, and I can't help but feel like I'm considered weird in this group now. Rog did look very nervous before I said anything... did he want me to be experienced?

I bite the skin off my bottom lip as I break the surprising silence with a wondering question, "What are you guys looking at me like that for?"

Freddie's shocked looked turns into an oddly satisfied one as he releases evil-sounding chuckles, "I guess it is reasonable for someone like you... but I kinda thought you had some kind of sexual secret."

"What do you mean someone like me?" I ask defensively, as it doesn't make one bit of sense if he could tell someone is a virgin or not. There's no way I give off "virgin vibes".

"You kinda give off virgin vibes... you're very soft and a role-model," Freddie says, fiddling around with his fork while resting his head in his opposite hand. I get more so offended as I pull my arm from Roger and cross my arms, "I'm not that soft-"

I feel a reassuring hand on my shoulder and Roger's quiet voice speaks close to me, "Bri, it's alright. It's not a big issue."

"I have a problem with myself having virgin vibes..."

I face my head towards Rog who's frowning at me like he's disappointed in something. I'm almost sure he's disappointed in me being a virgin, I have no experience with sex whatsoever. I haven't ever done anything suggestive with my penis, I haven't ever even watched porn before! Though I do find Roger sexy in seductive situations, I have no clue what sex is like.

Freddie suddenly grins wide than before and claps in the air loudly, "IDEA!"

This won't end well.

"Fred," John attempts to make any more tension in the table go further by trying to stop Freddie from pushing anything else, but Freddie doesn't hesitate to continue his little plan.

"What if you guys fucked on Christmas? Rog would take your virginity and it'll be a day to remember, trust me."

Roger and I glanced at each other, I'm pretty sure a blush is appearing on both of our faces as I start to anxiously tap my finger on the table, without even noticing I'm doing so at first. John rolls his eyes and nudged Fred with his elbow once again but also has a growing joke smirk, "That is so inappropriate for you to say!" Freddie laughs and nudges him back.

Freddie breaks their little running gag and leans forward on the table, taking his hand off from me, causing me to become more paranoid than I was already. "C'mon guys, sex on Christmas? Especially the first time? No way-" he seems very disgusted with the idea... but I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to him if that's what it takes for us to get closer. I bite my lip and stay quiet, as I disagree with my own boyfriend.

Maybe he really doesn't like the fact that I'm a virgin...

--------------------------------------------

Before 9th period, in which I'm about to probably see Freddie again in which I will mock me until I won't take it anymore, I stop by Roger's locker, and luckily he's still putting away his stuff.

As he closes his locker I walk up to take his face gently in my hands and I bring him into a slow kiss, it's not like I ever care about the people around us that could be watching. The kiss is full of reassurance, and that is reassurance for myself, I am not sure if he feels the same after what I said.