I22I - The Night comes down

~~~

I watch the water finally flow up close to the edge of overfilling the tub so I reach my hand up to twist the knob off causing the bathroom to go completely silent now. I stir some white bubbles out of the way and I check the warmth of the bathwater, making sure it wasn't too cold, or not too hot. I think the thing Roger needs is something warm for his sore legs and stomach to help his muscles relax as well.

Once I am aware that it's warm enough I stand up straight and turn around to look at Roger sitting on the bathroom counter where I originally helped place him. His back is pressed against the large mirror and his head is leaned back as well. I know he must be extremely tired, but once he's done in the bath I'm sure he'll be straight to sleep. I feel tired myself, but I don't even know if I can sleep tonight to even think this could all be a dream.

I walk in front of him and tried not to disturb him as I gently pushed his leg to get his attention, "It's ready. That'll make you feel a little better."

Roger opens his eyes to make them half-lidded, knowing that he had to undress so he attempts to slide forward towards me so I'm positioned more between his knees and he grunts quietly and shuts his eyes tightly for a moment, his fingernails digging deep into his own thighs. Soon though he leans his body forward to fall onto my torso into a gentle hug. I can feel his arms around me, but they're extremely loose. I don't know what this is a sign for if he's trying to distract me or he doesn't want to move into the bath at all.

"What hurts?" My voice comes out soft being close to Roger's ear. I stroke his back, allowing my nails to run against him ever so slightly feeling so warm as he held onto me. "It's okay, it's just my legs." He replies, making it sound like it's nothing.

I pull away and look at his bruised face looking back at me as I slowly trail my hands towards the bottom of his hoodie and shyly myself began to lift it over his head and pull it off completely. I set that to the side and then help Roger with his tiger t-shirt as well, this time more hesitant as I'm about to see Roger's bare torso. Yeah, we're both guys and all but this is something I feel shy about, especially with a boy I've had a crush on for so long and technically made out with him twice in one night already.

Once I fully pull his shirt off for him, I couldn't help but glance at the noticeable small scars and scratches around his chest and his small belly that's hanging out away from his tight jeans. The thing that scares me most is that they don't even look new. Roger must've noticed me staring, as he gives me a nervous look and allows himself to pull me in closer to him again, taking away the opportunity for me to look again.

Once again, our faces are definitely close again and it's almost like he's trying to distract me from what I just saw. "I'm sorry you had to see that..." Roger says slowly, examining my lips carefully, his blue eyes glued there. "N-No, It's okay. I don't mind..." I feel very flustered being so close to Roger again. Almost lip-touching close, I mean. It feels so weird, after weeks of assuming this would never happen, it's happening right in front of me.

I take this opportunity and lean in even closer to give him a gentle kiss on the lips, now that my heart will allow it and it feels like I'm blushing like a mad-man. After a few seconds, I pull away, clearing my throat treating it as if we didn't just feel all that magic once again during a kiss and I move back and follow my fingers towards the button of his jeans.

I clear my throat, "Do you mind?"

Roger's tense body loosens and his cheeks soften as he stifles out a little sound, but I can still understand what he says as he hardly parts his lips through the mumble. "No, it's okay."

To avoid him feeling uncomfortable I glance my eyes up at Roger softly whenever I didn't need to see what I was doing during the unbuttoning and unzipping process of his jeans. I run my fingers to settle between the edge waist of the jeans to start pulling them down. Roger helps me moving himself up a bit, his eyebrows flinching so I could get his pants off. I step back a few steps to get them now completely off of his legs and I throw them onto the floor.