Wasted

Jin: "Now, enough business talk, let's get dunk!"

You all laugh and smile in agreement.

Namjoon: "Go ahead and call Skye, she's more than welcome to celebrate with us!" He says looking at Jimin.

Jimin grabs his phone. Excusing himself from the table to quickly call Skye.

You look at all the dirty dishes on the table and while Jin and Namjoon are talking, you quickly grab a few plates and head to the kitchen. Namjoon cleaned for you so now you're gonna clean for him. You walk back to the kitchen and to no surprise it's just as beautiful as the rest of what you've seen of the house.

 You walk back to the kitchen and to no surprise it's just as beautiful as the rest of what you've seen of the house

You pull your hair back in a loose ponytail so you don't get your hair wet or ruin your curls. You start washing the dishes when you hear footsteps.

Namjoon: "You know you don't have to do that!"

You look up and seen him leaning against the wall. "It's the least I could do!" You wipe your hand on the towel to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear.

Namjoon: "You're so beautiful!" He steps closer and leans on the counter with his elbows.

You: "You're too kind!" You smile but don't look up. You hate how bad he makes you blush so you hide your face. You rinse the soap off the plates and dry your hands off, setting the towel back down on the counter. You look up at him and see the way he's staring at you. You giggle in a flirty way and hide your face with your hands "stop looking at me like that."

Namjoon laughs "like what?"

You point at his face giggling "Like that!"

He laughs again stepping closer. "Then you can't look at me like this." He's getting even closer now, almost as close the day he was at your house. He reaches behind you and takes the ponytail out of your hair. He grabs your wrist softly, slowly placing the hair piece back onto your arm.

You smile looking down shyly. There are butterflies in your stomach like you wouldn't believe, or maybe it's the wine?

He places a finger under your chin and lifts your head up so you're forced to look at him. "Don't hide love, there's nothing to be afraid of." He places his hand on your cheek.