Explain!

You stood looking at yourself as the room filled with steam from the hot shower. Your skin was practically glowing and all you could think about was how amazing that was. How amazing he was. You reached your hand up, clearing the condensation off of the mirror. You caught a glimpse of your wrists. Hmmmm, they don't even hurt, I hope it's easy to hide.... There were minor burn marks from the ropes on your wrists.

You hear Namjoon's closet door close, snapping you out of your thoughts. You quickly undress and step into the shower. You reach to turn the water down a bit and you feel your wrists stinging very badly. You yell out in pain, pulling your hand from the water and covering your mouth. If Namjoon heard that, he's definitely gonna come in here... I don't want him to feel bad for this... It' not a huge deal...

Namjoon: "Y/n? Is everything okay??"

You quietly run to the door and slowly lock the handle, rolling your eyes with annoyance to yourself. "Yes everything is fine!" Shit

Namjoon: "Are you sure? I heard you yell!"

Come on F/n, think of an excuse! "Oh, that? The water was just cold!"

Namjoon: "Uhm, okay.."

You know he doesn't believe you but he chooses to leave you alone. You quickly shower, trying to keep your whimpers at bay, once you finish, you hop out to dry off. You get dressed in the same clothes and dry your hair with your towel. Why didn't I just go home to shower? Then again, I wouldn't wanna walk in on Skye and Jimin....

You unlock the door and step out, hanging your towel on the door. You throw your things in your purse and slide your shoes on. "I'm gonna head home so I can get ready. What time is our double date?"

Namjoon: "Be ready by 6:30! We can all ride together!" He smiles brightly.

You: "Sounds good, I'll see you soon!" You stand on your tip toes, placing a sweet kiss on his cheek. You can hear him giggle as you walk towards the door. Before stepping off his porch, your phone goes off:

Namjoon: Send Jimin over!

You go to your messages with Skye, giving her a 20 second warning that your were coming home. You walk over, grabbing your keys from your purse. Why do I feel like I should knock on my own door? You walk in to the smell of paint. Hmmm..

You: "Skye?! Jimin?! Where are you guys?!"

You knew they were both here because their cars were parked outside.

Jimin: "Up here!" he yelled.

You head up the stairs and walk towards Skye's soon-to-be bedroom. You hear her laughing from inside and then a loud thud. "Uhm, what are you guys doing?"

You push the door open wider and see Skye and Jimin on the floor, covered in pant.

Jimin: "Haha, we decided to paint the room but had a paint fight instead!"

You: "haha, I can see that!" you say with a bright smile.

Skye: "Haha sorry..."

You: "Wait, why are you apologizing? It's your room! Just make sure its cleaned!!"

The two look at each other and giggle again.

You: "we gotta get ready! Date night starts in 2 hours and Namjoon wants you to come over Jimin!"

Jimin: "Oh come on y/n, why are you always so serious?! take some time to relax a bit!" I furrowed my brow at him, I am not serious! He then glances at Skye.