Minor Inconveniences

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You roll over, annoyed, to turn you alarm off. You smack the snooze button angrily.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Why the hell won't it turn off?!?!

You open your eyes and quickly sit up to turn your alarm off but it suddenly hits you. You didn't set an alarm because you don't have to work today. 11:17 pm.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You get up and run to your window. You open the curtains and see the source of the beeping. It was a moving van backing into your neighbors driveway. You hear 2 sets of footsteps barreling down the hallway towards your room. Jimin and Skye burst in, out of breath.

Jimin: "Y/n... your new neighbor..." He's cut off by Skye.

Skye: "Jimin, breathe. Your new neighbors hot!"

Jimin shoots an annoyed look at her comment. Skye just shrugs her shoulders and points back at the window. You peak again and see a tall man leaning against his car. He's watching as workers move boxes and furniture into the house. You then see a small, young women, walk towards him with a clipboard. You rub your sore arm. Hmm, must be his wife.

Jimin: "You should go introduce yourself!"

You nodded in agreement and stepped away from the window. "Fine. But you're both coming with me."

They sigh in annoyance but then start to smile. They head out of the room leaving you to change. You pick out an outfit and put on some light makeup.

You dig in the back of your closet for your shoes when you find a blue box, wrapped with a bow

I completely forgot about this! It must have been packed away during my move!
You sit on your bed and open the box to view the gift.

I completely forgot about this! It must have been packed away during my move!You sit on your bed and open the box to view the gift

You're sister had given it to you when you first moved to the house.

Skye: "Y/n, you ready?"

You: "Yeah!" You say distracted, getting up from your bed.