Bruises

Everything is hazy. You try and open your eyes but they are so heavy. It's almost as if you have to regain all your senses. It's so cold and you feel so empty.

You begin to hear muffled voices, but the more you lay there, the clearer they become. You hear Jimin and Skye but theirs another voice... It's another man, he sounds familiar but you can't quite place where you've heard the voice.

You crack open your eyes but the sun is shining onto your face. You close the, quickly and groan. This catches the attention of everyone in the room. You can tell because they all fall silent.

Skye: "Y/n..?" she says hesitantly.

Her voice makes you feel warm, a little less empty.

Jimin: "Take your time, we are all here for you."

His voice makes you feel even more whole. These two alone give you the strength to open your eyes. You slowly look to your right and open them. You see Skye, Jimin, and Jungkook in the room sitting next to your bed.

Jungkook looks so concerned.

Skye is crying.

You clear your throat

You clear your throat. "What's uh.. What's goin on..?"

Jungkook: "Do you really not remember what happened..?" He asks, almost sounding annoyed.

You try and sit up but as soon as you move your arms you feel the pain and it all comes rushing back to you. It's not that you forgot, you were just so out of it..

Jimin: "Here, let me help you.." He walks towards you slowly, gently placing a hand on your lower back as you place your left hand in his.

You feel a soft touch at your right hand, causing you to look over. "I got you.." Skye says. They both give a slight, concerned smile as they help you sit up in your bed.

You take a deep breath as you relax back into the pillows.

You: "Why is Jungkook here?" you asked confused.

Skye: "Well, you said no hospital and Jungkook has medical training.."

Jimin: "Plus we needed the extra hands." He says butting in, looking down at your now clothed body.