Let's Get This Bread

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

You groan and roll over as your alarm goes off.

Skye: "F/nnnn turn that offff and get upppp!" she groans out.

You: "Ughh five more minutesss"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

You: "Ughhhh come in!" you say as you pull the blankets over your head.

You hear the door open and then close. The smell of bacon and eggs filling the room.

Namjoon: "Come on guys, get up! It's the first day on the job and we're gonna start it right!"

Skye: "UGHHHH!! Dont include me in this! I dont work today..."

Namjoon: "No, you need to eat!"

You feel the blankets swiftly lift from you and Skye. Your eyes snap open as you send a death glare at Namjoon. He begins to laugh, causing you to get more irritated. 

Still laughing, he walks towards the kitchen, grabbing plates for the three of you.

You sluggishly get off the couch and walk towards Namjoon. You wrap your arms around his waist as you sleepily hug him from behind. He giggles at your cuteness, turning around to hold you. You snuggle your head into the crook of his neck, humming happily.

Namjoon: "Are you excited for work?" He says, kissing the top of your head.

You: "Yeah I'm excited, I just wish I knew what to expect."

Namjoon: "I know I promised a tour to you and Jimin but I thought it'd be better if Jin and I surprised you two."

You: "Hmmm, I guess we will see.."

Namjoon: "Haha, okay sleepy head, lets get you some food!"

TIME SKIP

Wow... This place is a lot bigger than I expected...

You've just arrived at work and this is the first time you've even seen the building. It's a large building that has a store front and a large garage attached to the back.

Namjoon puts the car in park and looks over at you. "Are you ready?" He asks with a huge smile and great anticipation. 

You: "I'm very excited.." You say with a huge smile.

Namjoon: "But what?"

You: "It's just... Where's Jimin..? I don't want to go in without him."

Namjoon: "He'll be here soon babe, don't worry! I'm gonna go in and make sure everything is in it's place, you can stay here and wait for Jimin."

You take a deep breath and sit back as Namjoon gets out of the car. It's not that you were nervous about being here or starting the job, you're actually super excited, you're nervous because you and Jimin finally decided on a name for the shop and don't know what Namjoon and Jin will think of it. The two of you had planned to surprise them with the name today but Jimin is late.

You're deep in your thoughts when you hear a small knock on the window. A huge smile spreads across your face as happiness replaces the nervousness momentarily. You look over and see Jimin's cute face, you could just squeeze his cheeks. You get out of the car and give him a huge hug. "Are you ready to do our name reveal???" You ask with a forces smile.

Jimin gives you the same smile and nods his head. Oh boy, here we go...

Namjoon: "JIMIN!! Let's get a picture!!"