How Could I?

NAMJOON'S POV:

It's been almost 4 days since I've seen or heard from Y/n. Given the circumstances, it's understandable. I still can't believe we are having a baby. And I can't believe I snapped like that. It's been years since I've had that kind of reaction. I wasn't even mad at her, I was mad that she had seen the messages on my phone and that I didn't know how to explain them. How do I explain something like that to her? How do I know she's ready or that she could understand my past if I even tried to tell her? Would she be as angry with me as she is now? Does she think that I was involved with someone else? All I know is, I hurt her badly... and what about our child..? That day has been eating me alive. She won't answer my texts or calls, no one will even answer the door. I'm not trying to be pushy but damn this is hard... I've seen Jimin in and out of the house, he has to know by now what I've done... I have no idea how to face her, let alone Jimin or Skye. They are my friends and I may have lost the most important person in my life because I panicked. I think I love her, I can't loose her....

He closed his journal and sat back in his chair, rubbing his temples. He takes a deep breathe and sets the small journal next to him on the bed. He pulls his phone out and goes to social media, checking all of your pages to see if you'd updated anything, but there was nothing.

He then goes to the Amazon app to see when the gifts he ordered for you for the baby would be delivered. After check that, he reluctantly went to his messages and looked at the texts he had sent you, Jimin, and Skye.

Jimin~
                                      How is she???
I really don't think
I should be talking
With you right now
                                        Please Jimin...
Look... when she's
ready to talk, She'll
come to you, but you
Need to give her
space right now.
                                         I understand...
                                                           Read

Skye~
                                        Please tell her I'm sorry
                                         and the I will do
                                         anything to make this
                                         right..
                                                                   Read

Y/n~
                                        I am so sorry....
                                                               Delivered

He sighs and sets his phone down next to the journal. He gets up from his bed and walks to the kitchen to grab a snack. He looks up from the sink and through the window, over at your house. He feels a tear come down his face as his heart breaks over and over again at the thought of what he did.
"Please.... forgive me..." he sobs as he sits on the kitchen floor, leaning against the cabinets.

In the midst of his crying, he hears his phone chime in the bedroom. He had turned to notification sound all the way up in case anyone responded to him. He quickly looks towards his room as his heart pounds. Maybe it's Y/n....

He brings himself up off of the floor and bolts for his room. He practically trips into his bed as he fumbles for his phone. He is delighted yet broken as he see's the message on his lock screen.

Y/n~ We need to talk...