Skymin

Skye's POV

Okay, I will admit that Jimin's idea of playing Never Have I Ever was genius but... He should have known it would turn sexual. I dont want to say anything to revealing about my actual sex life and I dont want to out Y/n sooooo....

Skye: "Never have I ever done anal." Everyone drank thank god.

Namjoon: "Never have I ever had sex with someone older than me." Everyone drank except for Jin, that's a surprise! Really Jin?

Shit its Y/n's turn... she's drunk.... I know shes gonna say it...

You: "Fuck it, never have I ever had sex." She took a huge chug of her drink and now we are all just staring at her. Especially Namjoon.

Jimin: "Wait, what?" His mouth is wide open. The surprise is understandable.

Jin: "You're joking right?" Oh great....

Namjoon: "You're a virgin?" He looked at her sweetly at first but we all saw that that look quickly turned to pure lust.

You: "I've never done anything!" She just shrug your shoulders.

Hold up, I knew she was pure but... never done anything???? "Wait wait wait. I knew you were a virgin but you've never done anything???"

You: "I've only ever kissed, that's it."

Jin: "Are you saving yourself?" Good question...

You: "Not necessarily, I've just never been with someone long enough to be intimate and I get so busy with work that it just doesn't happen!" That's true..

Namjoon: "Oh my!" Greattttt..

Everyone looks away and acts awkward.

Jimin gives me this look. "Damn! Its 3 a.m.!" He says looking at his phone. Wait.. what's he planning? I'm not ready for bed?

Skye: "Namjoon, do you care if Jimin and I head out?" Jin points "same! If I drink anymore I'm gonna die!"

Namjoon chuckles "Go ahead, it's late! Jin, want me to call you an Uber?"

Jin: "No, I already got one!"

Namjoon follows us upstairs to make sure we got out okay. Y/n is just sitting there alone, I'll let her make that decision but I saw that look, its gonna happen.

Jimin grabs my attention by grabbing my hand at the front door. We all wave goodbye as we walk out. Jimin and I made sure that Jin got into his uber okay and then we headed to Y/n's. Awwwww Jimin is still holding my hand..

He guides me to the door and try's to open it. "Shit it's locked." He almost stomps his foot in frustration. "Anddddd Y/n has the key's...."

Skye: "nu'uh... nope... you will not ruin this for her.... I have a key."

Jimin: "ruin what?" He just looked at me blankly.

Skye: "Oh come on, don't be naive.."

He looks like he's starting to catch on. I handed him my key and he unlocked the door. I took my heels off first thing, they were killing me all night.

Jimin: "hey don't get too comfortable, I gotta show you something. Wait here?"

What does he have to show me? Its Y/n's house? Well soon to be ours... "yeah, okay"

He dissapeared somewhere in the house so I'm just gonna grab another drink from the kitchen. No more liquor for skye... let's see what shes got in her fridge. I opened the fridge and saw the bottle of wine I brought a few days ago. Perfect... I poured myself a glass.

Meooooww

"Oh hello Ivy!" Shes so damn cute! She jumped up on the counter and stuck her face in my wine glass. "Hell no, that's my wine!" MEOW "Y/n's right, your sass has to go!"

Jimin: "Who are you yelling at?"

I jumped a little, I didnt hear him come into the room. "Shit you scared me! Just Ivy."

Jimin: "Oh I'm sorry! Come here!"

What the hell does he gotta show me... cant this wait till tomorrow? I walked towards him and grabbed his stretched out hand. We walked out the back door and onto the beach. There were a few tiki torches lit up like a path.

Jimin: "Right this way princess.."

He's too sweet! I smiled very brightly as I followed the torches on the beach behind the woods. There was palm tree that stretched out over a small patch of beach that you always had to duck under, but there was a sheet on it. Before I could pull it back, Jimin put his hands over my eyes. "Skyeeee, no peaking!" He said sweetly. He guided me as we walked a few more feet. "Keep your eyes closed..." he said as he removed his hands.

Jimin: "okay... open!"

I peaked my eyes open and what I saw was beyond beautiful!

Wait... wheres Jimin? I turned around and saw him bent on one knee.

Jimin: "This is a proposal, not for marriage! But Skye, I really like you! Weve grown a lot closer over these few months and well, i just cant be without you. Will you be my girlfriend?!" He smiles a gummy smile and he looks full of hope.

I cant refuse, I've liked Jimin for so long!! "Yes!!!" I happily laughed as he got up and hugged me spinning me around.

Jimin: "You've just made me the happiest guy alive!"

Awwwwwww!!! We looked deeply into each other's eyes and just like that, he kissed me. There was a spark and I didnt plan on removing the space between us anytime soon.

He pulled away and walked towards the table, pulling out a seat. "Sit baby!"

I gladly sat as he sat across from me. We talked for what felt like hours as we watched the sun come up. Got to know each other and talked about sweet nothings.

6:23 a.m.

Jimin: "I'm exhausted!" He said with a hug yawn.

Skye: "Me too! Wanna head to bed?" I said as I stretched.

He nodded in agreement. We bother walked back to the house hand in hand. We locked all the doors and turned the lights out. Jimin went straight to the couch. "No Jimin... you don't have to sleep on the couch... I have a queen bed upstairs with plenty of room.."

He wasted no time following me upstairs. He went into the bathroom connected to my room to change as I quickly changed in the walk in closet. I came back out and he was laying on the bed, all tucked in. Jimin patted the bed "come here sweetheart!"

I smiled as I climbed in next to him. I snuggled up real close and we fell asleep in each other's arms, without a care in the world.